Me, Myself & I
Halloween 2021 SWM Workshop FeaturedWritten by Woodclaw
Pop Quiz: what do superheroes and Halloween have in common?
Delightfully, brightly coloured costumes.
For one night we all forget who we are and pretend to be someone else.
So, to celebrate Halloween, we are going to ask you all writers another big question: what happens when it's not a one-night thing? What happens when someone becomes the costume?
The Halloween 2021 SWM Workshop
Theme: Becoming the Costume
Here we got the rules:
- Each entry MUST work around the theme.
- No entry can be longer than 10,000 words (give or take a few).
- All characters must be over the age of 18.
- SWM reserves the right to withhold and/or disqualify submitted entries based on their sole discretion of the content.
- Entries must be received no later than October 29th, 2021 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- Once submitted, entries will be voted on by the SWM user via an online poll.
The workshop start toda, to you all, happy writing!
For any further question you can ask the Admin staff via PM or the forum thread.