- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 36...
- Hyperwoman – Chapter One: Where Am I
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 34...
- Atypical Vacation – Friday & Saturday
- Atypical Vacation – Wednesday & Thursday
- The Superhuman Prostitute - Chapter 4
- Atypical Vacation – Monday & Tuesday
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 32...
- The Phoenix Initiative - Chapter 11
- Elza Sabini's School for Enhanced Indivi...
Me, Myself & I
Winter 2016 workshop is now live FeaturedWritten by fats
Well it's being a long time coming but we have finally arrived at the latest story workshop and it's a to use a Scottish term a belter. We started with three story prompts these where:-
- The young woman stood silently with her fists clenched as she stared up at the massive steel door.
- She instinctively groaned softly as she suddenly regained consciousness, feeling suddenly energized more than she had ever felt before.
- The gunman smirked as he suddenly raised his weapon and fired it suddenly at the woman.
Most of the eleven stories picked one of them to run with and one though took a different line and went with all three, it will be interesting to see how you like that idea. I'm not going to summarise the stories here just to say that it's going to be tough to choose between them.
In the matter of the prize when we launched this workshop we choose not to offer a cash prize or in fact any prize but Sarge395 has come in and offered a fantastic prize a of a Supergirl outfit (sans boots or cape), in either Small or Medium with free US shipping, here is a a picture of what the winner will get
No, you don't get the model just the outfit. I would like to thank sarge395 for his kindness.
Lastly I've gone to a 4 up site design and have made the module containing the workshop entries yellow/orange, a real eye catcher if you ask me.
Voting will open in 48 hours and run until the closing date of the 10th January 2016 where the winner will be announced.