Well, it has been a while... a long while in fact!
For those unfamiliar with our writing workshops, here is the gist: it's a simple workshop/contest where we challenge all of you to create a story matching a particular theme or idea. We had a lot of them in the past, long and short, silly and serious. To be perfectly honest we ran out of ideas a while ago and some writers felt intimidated in measuring up to some big names... so we dropped the ball.
Over this last year and a half something great happened: the site got an influx of new writers and this prompted us to think back about the workshops once again, but (to give credit where credit is due) it was Tsuper's intervention that gave us that last push.
So, without any further delay, we officially announce:
The Fall 2020 SWM Workshop
Theme: Turning into a Superwoman
As for the "rules", here they are:
- Each entry MUST contain a scene of a character turning into a superwoman, costume included.
- No entry can be longer than 10,000 words.
- Each author may submit up to three separate entries.
- All characters must be over the age of 18.
- SWM reserves the right to withhold and/or disqualify submitted entries based on their sole discretion of the content.
- Entries must be received no later than November 6th, 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT. SWM, however, reserves the right to grant reasonable deadline extensions.
- Once submitted, entries will be voted on by the SWM user via an online poll.
If you have any questions or need any clarifications, you can contact Woodclaw or Larafan via a private message or post them in this thread.
Good luck to all!