- Elza Sabini's School for Enhanced Indivi...
- Atypical Vacation – Sunday
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 30...
- Jenny Time
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 28...
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 26...
- Omni: Pretty Cure
- Earth Shine, Part Four
- Sapphire Angel – Beginnings (Chapters 24...
- Darala Starr, Tau Ceti Superwoman – Eart...
Me, Myself & I
After a delay I can now announce the runners and riders for the first Halloween workshop as you know the theme is "A ubergirl's first Halloween" and we have been inundated with entries.
We have entries from the following writers
Each writer has approached the theme in their own individual way and it shows the dept of talent that we have here.
I hope that you will all enjoy the stories and remember that the voting will be open for only one week, starting on Wednesday and ending next Tuesday.
Lastly, I would like to thank the writers, this workshop has been different than what you are used to and you have each made it your own.
Just a very quick reminder to you all, the new short workshop is on and here are the specifics for this new seasonal themed event.
- Theme: A Ubergirl First Halloween
- Deadline: October 30th, 2016
- Prize: The right to choose the theme of the next Short Workshop
As usual the story can take the theme in any direction you like, is the main character transformed during Halloween? Is she from another planet/dimension/whatever and arrived just in time to experience the fear? it's all up to you.
Keep in mind that this workshop voting will last only a week, so get ready and go nuts.
Okay. I admit. We screw up, there's no point in denying it and no workaround. What we can do is learn from this experience and push on.
So we are at it again: same workshop, new theme and here are the rule:
- Deadline: midnight July 31st 2016 midnight August 3rd 2016
- Length: no limit (but please wrote at least 2000 words)
- Theme: "Power Transfer with a Catch"
Wait a second. I can hear you asking: “Power transfer I understand, but what do you mean by 'a catch'?”
Simple enough, instead of straight power transfer story this time you have to come up with some kind of catch, a detrimental element that somehow gets in the way of the main character. Maybe her powers are limited by time and the transfer will expire after 24 hours, or the transfer only works we she's close to the original owner of the power. Perhaps she might need some kind of fuel to keep her going (sex, blood, depleted uranium, junk food … you name it).
Let your imagination challenge itself and figure out what your catch is going to be.
What do you say? “Does the catch need to be permanent?”
It's your story guys, that's for you to decide.
If there are any more question the thread on the forum is the place to go.
I was forgetting the prize is, as usual, the right to choose the theme of the next workshop and associated bragging rights.