Amount

Super Asian Girl Thread

28 Jul 2021 09:16 #71940 by DP
Replied by DP on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

I hope it's not considered necro posting since I hope to revive one of my favourite threads.

Anyway, an Indonesian Super Girl! My heart skipped a beat when she smirked at how easy it is for her to dominate and play unarmed with several armed men! It's scary how much she enjoys demonstrating the colossal gap in power.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2021 09:20 #71941 by DP
Replied by DP on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
A long overdue vignette for this clip I posted some time ago. Enjoy.

She had only mastered mere fractions of a percent of her master's skills, techniques and raw power. But she's already more than a match for the 11 Warriors Supreme dispatched to terminate her. In fact, she's not even close to giving them a glimpse of what's she's truly capable of - else, none of them would survive to deliver the message to the Emperor. Her crime: Contempt of the Crown Prince of the Empire of the 12 Islands. Her sentence: Death.. Not that the Empire had any form of law enforcement capable of delivering that sentence.
The Emperor is more powerful than the rest of the 11 Warrior Supremes combined but the encounter has revealed beyond any doubt that he stands no chance against this Super Lady. Her message to the Emperor: Take your Crown Prince in hand or I'll take your Empire in hand.

Definitely not the true story of the original film but it's fun to imagine a world where Super Asian Girls are supreme in power. 

More
28 Jul 2021 22:51 #71947 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
A little fan art :)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, ChaozCloud, Lulu, aguilauno, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, Slim0926

More
21 Aug 2021 10:35 - 21 Aug 2021 10:36 #72114 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Greetings little weak humans, unlike us supergirls, you get tired trying to work all week.   We look forward to hearing your attempts to worship us and acknowledge our superiority.

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 21 Aug 2021 10:36 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Lulu, aguilauno, reddofnonnac, Slim0926, Adams, Remdoj

More
25 Aug 2021 16:41 #72168 by slim36
Morning warmup is complete.  The swimming pool is completely dry thanks to the ultrasonic exercises of the mystery guest.    Thankfully there's no visible damage to the pool.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Agent00Soul, Adams, cristian01984

More
14 Sep 2021 22:48 #72292 by Chelon
Replied by Chelon on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
You always hear people talking about how amazing it must be living life as an Asian girl, but it's not all setting world records and ruling entire countries! For example, fashion became incredibly boring for me after I realized nothing I did ever made a difference. Any makeup I wore made my face objectively uglier, and every outfit I seem to put on makes me look hotter than the last! Even this outfit I stole from an American girl who complained about how ugly it was, and I've already had three men who saw me on the street fall on their knees and propose to me.

So next time, before you complain about how "Asian girls are objectively perfect" and "I'll never compare to one at anything", try to remember the struggles that we have to face too.

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, aguilauno, Adams, xoony, Gargamel, cristian01984, Remdoj

More
16 Sep 2021 12:49 - 16 Sep 2021 12:51 #72298 by slim36
Good morning followers. Even in a soundproof tv studio I can sense the quickening heartbeats of all you admirers watching me. 

Last edit: 16 Sep 2021 12:51 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Chelon, Monty, eric328, Adams, cristian01984, guimachajo1

More
16 Sep 2021 15:55 #72300 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

Fats

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, Monty, cristian01984

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 Sep 2021 16:06 #72302 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
I just wanted to go for my usual morning dip, but now I feel so different.  Stronger, more confident, light as a feather...and my bathing suit is all stretched.  I wonder if it had anything to do with that meteor shower last night?

The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Adams, gth, cristian01984

More
09 Oct 2021 14:27 #72414 by slim36
Our test subject has responded well to the milky enhancing fluid.  She is starting to grow larger than the test bed.  Should we stop the experiment?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, Woodclaw, Ravens_ghost, Agent00Soul, Adams, cristian01984

More
16 Nov 2021 14:36 - 16 Nov 2021 14:39 #72684 by slim36
The supergirl shopping dance.   
Although we could easily turn the sidewalk into rubble and dust, we like to shop more than destroy.  We have rehearsed our choreography as a reward for all the inferior humans that keep the stores stocked for our next shopping spree.   Although we are super powerful, we still love the luxury items made by humans.  We dedicate this dance to you.  We need to shop often since all these items don't last long when worn by supergirls.
Last edit: 16 Nov 2021 14:39 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Slim0926

More
10 Mar 2022 16:02 #73455 by slim36
The energizing radiation filled her cells with energy and strength. Muscle cells expanding with power.  Skin texture approached smooth perfection as muscles swelled in hardness and definition.   The sensation could not be described but it was enough to make her toes curl.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Ravens_ghost, Lulu, CANNNNIS, Agent00Soul

More
15 Mar 2022 06:34 #73473 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Oh right, should probably share this one here
The following user(s) said Thank You: CANNNNIS, Agent00Soul, cristian01984

More
15 Mar 2022 13:12 #73475 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, rednecko, Markiehoe, CANNNNIS, tranquinha, cristian01984, Gincognifo

More
13 Apr 2022 18:37 #73703 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
No comment needed, just enjoy. Her name is Linny Hill  

This message has an attachment file.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, algae2k, jyache, aguilauno, Markiehoe, CANNNNIS, tranquinha, Slim0926, Chelon, terrybogard, jay_manus, xoony, cristian01984, Xdburger

More
14 Apr 2022 00:32 #73707 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
We should start a new thread for the above video!
Simply made my day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: justinlenard

More
14 Apr 2022 18:05 #73710 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

We should start a new thread for the above video!
Simply made my day!

An entire story based on her gaining super powers please~
The following user(s) said Thank You: jumperprime

More
23 Apr 2022 13:50 - 23 Apr 2022 13:52 #73824 by slim36
A superwoman's job may seem easy but we must work out constantly and bend over backwards to serve all you followers.   Since the like-power  crystal was discovered, you loyal followers are able to increase our power, and beauty with your social media likes, and even further with patreon and go fundme supergirl funds that help worldwide charity while making your favorite supergirls ever more powerful.  On the weekly television show "Growing Super"  you can view the immediate effects of the weekly likes and funds as we take our turns on stage receiving like-power energy.    Thanks to all you followers
As your superwomen, we have begun generating renewable energy for all you followers during our daily workout routine.   By pulling the rope we fill a hydroelectric reservoir to run generators, and pump water to dry areas.   We also extract our pheromones from the air conditioning drain.   These are pasteurized and available for purchase on patreon or as rewards to our most loyal followers.      

And just as a public service, be nice to other people.   We Superwomen are a professional organization.  Many of us have secret identities so we can still live a normal life.   But you never know when a superwoman is in the area, just undercover.    We have a social media channel and a TV show about people that tried to do mean things, and superwomen caught up to them and filmed the results. Hee hee!

Last edit: 23 Apr 2022 13:52 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Lulu, rednecko, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, xoony, q7w9a4s6z13, Remdoj

More
24 Apr 2022 20:07 #73848 by rednecko
Replied by rednecko on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Who is this woman? I think I have a new body model for my Mighty Woman character (Chinese Superheroine inspired by Captain Marvel.

More
25 Apr 2022 05:18 - 25 Apr 2022 05:22 #73854 by slim36
The first pic is Choi Sara www.reddit.com/r/asianfitgirls/comments/u94cr5/choi_sara/

The rope girl is an inspiration.   I think it's Lee Eun Kyung or Lee Eun Gyeong

www.reddit.com/r/asianfitgirls/search/?q...strict_sr=1&sr_nsfw=
Last edit: 25 Apr 2022 05:22 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

More
25 Apr 2022 21:01 #73863 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Super Asian Girl Thread

fats

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, CANNNNIS, Agent00Soul

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Apr 2022 21:36 #73864 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Holy samoleons, Fats!

More
30 Apr 2022 15:22 #73973 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Super Asian Girl Thread
Karyn Steele.  Only four images I have of her.  Maybe it was a test shoot.

The following user(s) said Thank You: YAGS, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, q7w9a4s6z13

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds