Amount

Tara Tinton has a new power/transform SH vid @ C4S

24 Mar 2012 16:53 #26779 by random_guy
Hey all,

As the resident monitor of Clips4sale I am happy to announce a new non-peril supherheroine clip at Clips4sale!

Tara Tinton, one of the more prolific studios on C4S, recently made a superheroine video that most of us might enjoy. Below is a description:

clips4sale.com/studio/21571/Cat88/Tara-T...on-XXX#startingpoint

Mousy Girl's Biggest Dream Comes True when She Turns Superheroine

My life is miserable. Everyone picks on me. I don't know why I even leave my house everyday. It's not worth the job! I wish I could just stay home... I wish... At least I have my comics. They get me by when the rest of the world brings me down. All I have to do is get lost in a story, just wait while all my worries wash away. And the superheroines... WOW. They're so beautiful, so powerful. They have it all. Anything they want. Just to have that kind of confidence... I mean, everyone would respect me if I could just stand that tall or have that look in my eye like I can have everything I want. If only... whoa. What's that? It totally looked like that shiny little ring fell right out of my comic! Cool... it even fits. Whoa, wait! I just... where did these new clothes come from?? Am I dreaming?? Oh my gosh, I'm wearing the same outfit as my favorite comic book hero!! Where... but how?? Not a bad outfit but... it doesn't even fit really well. I'm not built for it. I can't even walk in these high-heeled boots. It's cool, but it's just not me. I'm not like them... and I don't feel very well either. I'm just going to lie down and... OUCH! What was that? Some sharp pain and... OUCH! What's happening to me?? I... wow... I have perky boobs! And... I look so slim... and tall! Oh, my gosh, I know how to sway my hips in high heels now. Look at me!! I'm... changing... and... I don't even need these glasses anymore... I'm... so beautiful! I feel so powerful!!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• random_guy
  • random_guy's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Mar 2012 04:11 #26782 by www1969
You can see a still from that video of her in a WW costume here:
www.clips.com/category/1800/Superhero-Superheroine/

Some of her videos have made their way to Dailymotion and other free sites, but neither of the "super" ones as far as I can tell.

More
28 Apr 2012 02:42 #27100 by Tara_Tainton
Wow... thank you for the formal introduction and welcome! I LOVE this particular video scene... the comic book tie in, the magic, and the "awkward" and gradual transformation as I slowly gained strength, confidence, etc. VERY fun! And this is the video that brought me here by referral. Thank you for introducing me to this awesome forum! :lol:

...Fulfilling Your Fantasies
www.TaraTainton.com
www.TaraTaintonXXXVideo.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan

More
28 Apr 2012 02:46 #27101 by Tara_Tainton
Replied by Tara_Tainton on topic Re: Tara Tinton's new power/transform SH vid @ C4S
By the way... I'm VERY proud to present my brand new superheroine theme video scene, just released today. I'm showing off, for the first time, my custom-fit costume. How do you think it looks on me? Inspiring a few scene suggestions for me? (my video request line: clipsrequest@tarasbox.com) :kiss:

www.TaraTainton.com

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
28 Apr 2012 07:46 #27104 by elnovo1234
i hope to see more like this you look beautifull... :)

More
28 Apr 2012 09:23 #27106 by www1969
Hot, busty woman rips off her blouse to reveal a skin-tight superheroine costume underneath? Um, yeah, Tara, you've definitely come to the right place...

More
28 Apr 2012 20:01 #27111 by yohashuan
I hope this isn't too sudden, and I know we've never actually met in real life, but I just wanted to let you know that I am in love with you Tara. :laugh:

More
29 Apr 2012 04:05 #27115 by www1969
In terms of suggestions, around here we're all about seeing women use their superpowers, so any kind of crushing, bending or lifting would probably work. I understand that you're not about to invest in expensive special effects, but (for example) since most of your videos are POV, it certainly would be easy for you to "lift" the viewer. Personally, I'm more fond of seeing a woman discover or come to terms with her power (like you've done so effectively in this recent clip) as opposed to someone who uses her power to humiliate others. As you well know, there's definitely a market for the humiliation angle as well, it just doesn't happen to be my cup of tea.

More
29 Apr 2012 06:24 #27117 by random_guy
Everyone BUY THIS CLIP. Support the genre!

By the way, It's Tara Tainton not Tinton (I fail at spelling)

• random_guy
More
29 Apr 2012 19:45 #27121 by AlbertC
It's good to see that clips4sale has something beyond peril. Nothing against the genre, but variety is the key to success

More
30 Apr 2012 02:29 #27132 by italy877
Let me say that I did in fact purchase the video and it was fantastic! It's great to finally purchase a superheroine video worth seeing, I'm tired of them getting beat up and tied up and whatever other perils they get into. I want to see what a superheroine is supposed to do, beat up bad guys fly them to the police station, bend open the prison bars and throw them in there and then fly away for all the cops to see :)

More
30 Apr 2012 03:49 #27134 by bionicskillz
Are there any feats of strength in this clip?

More
30 Apr 2012 04:33 #27135 by italy877
None, just transformation, but very hot

More
30 Apr 2012 06:30 #27137 by random_guy

Superbreath wrote: It's good to see that clips4sale has something beyond peril. Nothing against the genre, but variety is the key to success

Every once in a blue moon C4S will have a non-peril or very light peril superheroine vid worth getting. Search posts by me for more details :D

• random_guy
More
30 Apr 2012 09:46 #27140 by bigbrian
do many of the c4s have decent tfs.

More
01 May 2012 01:00 #27144 by colt13
Tara, thanks for joining, you look awesome flexing in costume.

Seeing you tied up in regular clothing and having to struggle and then transform/without mouth gag would be interesting.

More
01 May 2012 10:27 #27145 by random_guy

bigbrian wrote: do many of the c4s have decent tfs.

Sometimes. But usually you have to buy a $30 video and the transform scene is like 3 seconds long(or less).

• random_guy
More
06 May 2012 03:32 #27198 by Tara_Tainton
Thank you for the WARM welcome! And I absolutely love the feedback. You're all making me even more excited about exploring the genre... and doing it "right." B)

Great suggestions too! I'm noting them down this very moment. I do know the peril and humiliation themes run rampant out there, but I do love your focus here: on the woman herself, her strengths, the "magic" of the whole situation. I'm going to have so much fun creating more scenes! I wanted to start off (in this new custom-fit costume anyway) focusing on the transformation and outfit and my scenes will get more "powerful" in upcoming scenes... more seductive, more feats, etc. :P

And don't leave out the ideas including special effects! You may be surprised with what I have access to and can pull together... I'll be trying out a new green screen in the coming months. :woohoo:

www.TaraTainton.com

More
06 May 2012 10:31 #27206 by italy877
Tara I think your on the rite track and let me say please please keep it up! :) It's great to see a very attractive Wonder Woman showing everyone who really is the boss ;)

More
06 May 2012 20:33 #27207 by Tara_Tainton
Thanks for the encouragement, Italy! And I completely intend to keep it up and continue to tantalize! :kiss:

www.TaraTainton.com

More
06 May 2012 21:29 #27216 by Artnico
Sounds good... :)
I'm looking forward to see more, especially on feats of strength.

More
07 May 2012 21:36 #27238 by italy877
Thats great Tara! I wish you all the luck in the world and welcome to the Superheroine Genre!! :)

More
07 Jul 2012 04:18 #27782 by Tara_Tainton
Well, you had me at "beat up bad guys"... :kiss: I agree on the need for variety in this new-to-me genre. I bet you have some super scenarios that would look GREAT on film. Don't hold back on emailing any ideas!

www.TaraTainton.com

More
07 Jul 2012 04:20 #27783 by Tara_Tainton
...which is why I just filmed a scene I'm VERY proud of featuring feats of strength at the personal recommendation of one of my new friends here on SuperWomenMania. I can't wait to show it off to you all next week! And I'll be sure to get in the habit of sharing new video snapshots in my member galleries here with every new release.

I love the inspiration I'm getting from everyone here! Thanks so much for welcoming me... oh, and for the fan of mine who first invited me to join up!

www.TaraTainton.com

More
07 Jul 2012 04:22 #27784 by Tara_Tainton

random_guy wrote:

bigbrian wrote: do many of the c4s have decent tfs.

Sometimes. But usually you have to buy a $30 video and the transform scene is like 3 seconds long(or less).

Thank goodness my transformation scenes are much longer! I'm here for recommendations and input... I'd love to hear what the ideal length for the transformation itself is. I'm all ears!

www.TaraTainton.com

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds