Amount

The Project by DKC

07 Feb 2012 10:14 #26130 by starfury483
The Project by DKC was created by starfury483
Question for everyone. The other day I was looking through older stories on Xtreme Strength Website and came across The Project by DKC. In the final chapter, 16 I counted a reference is made to a clone of the female president gaining powers. Was this story ever written? What happen to the clone and the other main character Kate and her sister?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• starfury483
  • starfury483's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2012 12:46 #26131 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Re: The Project by DKC
The only continuation of the project I can think of would be The Hit List . It's hinted that The Premeditated Providence is also part of Aleesha's story, though.

More
08 Feb 2012 04:17 #26133 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: The Project by DKC

starfury483 wrote: Question for everyone. The other day I was looking through older stories on Xtreme Strength Website and came across The Project by DKC. In the final chapter, 16 I counted a reference is made to a clone of the female president gaining powers. Was this story ever written? What happen to the clone and the other main character Kate and her sister?

As far as I know neither of these stories had been written so far. Still the ending of "The Project" hinted that the existince of many (if not all) of DKC's ubergirls is somehow linked to Aleshaa's manipulations.

More
08 Feb 2012 04:24 #26134 by starfury483
Replied by starfury483 on topic Re: The Project by DKC
Intresting. Thanks for the answers. I have read both The Hit List and Premeditated Providence but never much thought they would be connected because the charecters were not the same, but the stories are on the same lines. Thanks again for the quick responses.

• starfury483
  • starfury483's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds