Amount

Dara Torres

12 Apr 2009 08:35 #15416 by shadar
Dara Torres was created by shadar
Dara is in her 40's and still able to out swim kids half or less her age. She competed in her first Olympics 23 years ago, and still won a couple of silvers in the last one.

She's gotta be a some kind of super-alien chick to look this good at that age!

The only retouching on this pict by me, by the way, is to remove the milk mustache (pict is from her new Drink Milk ad) and some bluing up of her eyes. Ad agency also made a big deal out of "no retouches" either, which is rare with celebrities.

But Dara doesn't need any help from Photoshop geeks. And after two
husbands and a long-time boyfriend who gave her a daughter recently,
she sure doesn't look like your average mom. Took her only two months to get this ab definition back after giving birth.

Not hard to image her with super powers.

velorian.org/dara_torres-1a.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Apr 2009 03:17 #15431 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Dara Torres
Excellent choie, Shadar! One of my alltime faves. I had a class with her at UF and met her more than a couple of times. Very nice (and incredibly hot) chica who seems to have defied Father Time! Check out this clip if anyone doubts her 'power':

Those were some great times in the late 80's at UF for women's swimming -- both in talent and looks. Dara (and Cindy Onupuu) were in a class by themselves! It's great to be a Florida Gator! :P

ElF

Little trivia also... she was the first "non-model" ever to grace the pages of SI's swimsuit issue!

Dara is in her 40's and still able to out swim kids half or less her age. She competed in her first Olympics 23 years ago, and still won a couple of silvers in the last one.

She's gotta be a some kind of super-alien chick to look this good at that age!

The only retouching on this pict by me, by the way, is to remove the milk mustache (pict is from her new Drink Milk ad) and some bluing up of her eyes. Ad agency also made a big deal out of "no retouches" either, which is rare with celebrities.

But Dara doesn't need any help from Photoshop geeks. And after two
husbands and a long-time boyfriend who gave her a daughter recently,
she sure doesn't look like your average mom. Took her only two months to get this ab definition back after giving birth.

Not hard to image her with super powers.

velorian.org/dara_torres-1a.jpg

More
14 Apr 2009 08:18 #15432 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Dara Torres
What can I say...? Not much, I'm amazed beyond the capacity for rational thought. :o :shock: :o

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds