Amount

Rachel Stevens

27 Aug 2009 22:36 #16548 by The Highlander
Rachel Stevens was created by The Highlander
I’ve been a fan for Rachel Stevens for years and think she would make a brilliant supergirl. She’s a gorgeous little firecracker and, she seems like a really honest and good natured person who would want to use her powers for good and not just run around causing havoc.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Can’t you see Rachel twisting that thick steel pole with her dainty little fingers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• The Highlander
  • The Highlander's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Aug 2009 22:54 #16550 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
Those sexy boots and that sexy look? She can't be too good of a girl.

:twisted:

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
28 Aug 2009 18:45 #16565 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
Ah but that’s just what she has wears for her boyfriend on special occasions!

Here’s a picture of her at the new Virgin UK power station to connect the master output cable. Of course, the thousands of volts flowing though the cables wouldn’t bother her in the slightest!

• The Highlander
More
13 Oct 2009 20:46 #16984 by The Highlander
Recently Rachel Stevens had become almost as famous for her charity work as for her superhero activities. Here she is lifting a 40 ton Leopard 1 tank over her head at a fundraiser for the victims of supervillainesses (well, someone has to try and redress the balance with all the evil women on this board!).

This is only my second ever morph, so go easy on me, please!

• The Highlander
More
14 Oct 2009 00:12 #16986 by Sarge395
Good job Highlander.

Any chance of a larger image?

• Sarge395
More
26 Oct 2009 20:01 #17084 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
Rachel, proving she's a lot stronger than mere steel... the bank vault is six feet thick, but that's only going to slow her down a little.

Shadar

• shadar
More
27 Oct 2009 22:27 #17103 by The Highlander
Nice pic shadar! Of course Rachel is just showing off on an old vault that was going to be scraped anyway, she wouldn’t do that to a real bank vault!

Here’s a larger version of my picture for you Sarge395, I’m planning to do another one soon. I might have it ready in a few weeks.

• The Highlander
More
09 Nov 2009 17:32 #17348 by The Highlander
I’ve finished a second morph of Rachel, but I don’t have a background for it. I’m looking for something similar to the one above, some sort of stadium crowd view. Does anyone have a suitable background I could use, or know where I could find one?

• The Highlander
More
10 Nov 2009 00:09 #17352 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: Rachel Stevens

I’ve finished a second morph of Rachel, but I don’t have a background for it. I’m looking for something similar to the one above, some sort of stadium crowd view. Does anyone have a suitable background I could use, or know where I could find one?

www.sxc.hu/photo/1033829 might be a good one.

My best resources for photomanip stuff are:

stock.xchng
image * after
CG Textures

They are all free, but some of them ask you to make an account.

- GeekSeven

More
13 Nov 2009 21:55 #17432 by The Highlander
Thanks for the help GeekSeven, I managed to find a good background on Stock.XCHNG.

Rachel was just warming up the crowd (and herself) with the tank lift, before moving onto some more impressive. Here she is after a quick costume change lifting a 49 ton Class 09 shunter over her head with ONE hand. This sent the crowd into a frenzy of cheering, along with a fresh wave of donations.

• The Highlander
More
14 Nov 2009 00:20 #17441 by Sarge395
Jeezus, she can sing and balance that engine while shaking her tush. Super balance and strength.

• Sarge395
More
14 Nov 2009 16:42 #17453 by The Highlander
It’s not that hard for her. After all it’s not as if the weight is bothering her in the slightest. All that she had to do is make sure that all the shunter‘s axles are locked tight (by crushing the bearings) then she can just grab the central axel and wave it about as much as she wants. All she then has to worry about is crushing the axel in her grip.

• The Highlander
More
14 Nov 2009 21:31 #17455 by eJm
Replied by eJm on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
The question is, does she have any plans to try and top it?

More
15 Nov 2009 12:15 #17460 by The Highlander
I’m sure she does, but it depends on me managing to find some more suitable pics of her! Anyone else want to have a go at making some morphs of Rachel? Just try to keep them clean, no splattering people’s heads with heat vision or things like that.

• The Highlander
More
15 Nov 2009 14:22 #17462 by inactive

I’m sure she does, but it depends on me managing to find some more suitable pics of her! Anyone else want to have a go at making some morphs of Rachel? Just try to keep them clean, no splattering people’s heads with heat vision or things like that.

Sorry. :(

- GeekSeven

More
15 Nov 2009 15:13 #17463 by inactive

- GeekSeven

More
15 Nov 2009 15:51 #17464 by eJm
Replied by eJm on topic Re: Rachel Stevens

I can just picture Snapple going 'Ooooh Ooooh, Me Me! I'll do...Aww, no gore?! :('

More
15 Nov 2009 19:18 #17466 by The Highlander

I guessed you’d say something like that.

From a technical point of view I do like your work. The morphs are always clear and ‘realistic’, and your stories are well written with plenty of character development. I just really don’t like the amount of gore and unprovoked destruction that most of your work contains. I don’t mind some violence, but I prefer it to be provoked and promotional. That’s why I don’t mind you’re last couple of alternative histories, it’s the middle of a war and they’re doing the same as everyone else (just a bit more effectively). The least two in particular are more a case of destroying machines rather than men.

I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

• The Highlander
More
15 Nov 2009 19:40 #17467 by inactive

I guessed you’d say something like that.

From a technical point of view I do like your work. The morphs are always clear and ‘realistic’, and your stories are well written with plenty of character development. I just really don’t like the amount of gore and unprovoked destruction that most of your work contains. I don’t mind some violence, but I prefer it to be provoked and promotional. That’s why I don’t mind you’re last couple of alternative histories, it’s the middle of a war and they’re doing the same as everyone else (just a bit more effectively). The least two in particular are more a case of destroying machines rather than men.

I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

I appreciate your point of view and it's something I'm struggling with myself. It's probably due to the fact that Conceptfan was one of the first authors I came across in the genre. I'd like to think that the violence has become less gratuitous as I go on, but maybe I'm fooling myself.

I had decided on a policy of keeping the more gratuitously gory stuff out of the story bank and on my site, but admin said that it was OK to put them into the bank, which is why two older, but violent, stories (The Bout and The Scout) went in recently. I should do better at saying which stories have more gratuitous violence. I will try to add an author's note to everything from now on.

However, now I realize that it's hard to avoid an image posted in the forums without boycotting a thread. So, from now on I will only post "clean/non-gory" manips in the forums. Anything else will go into its own Picasa gallery, which will be accessible through my site.

I sincerely apologize for any discomfort I have caused. I will try to be more sensitive in the future.

- GeekSeven

More
15 Nov 2009 19:43 #17468 by inactive
One advantage to having super powers is that Rachel never has to wait around for a frozen treat. Here she freezes a strawberry solid in less than a second with her super-breath. A normal human would not be able to dent the solid icy fruit, but Rachel has no problem nomming it up. Delish!

- GeekSeven

More
15 Nov 2009 23:13 #17469 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
But maybe it's also the other way round, people don't want to see "unreal" heat vision which only make people tingles :lol:

Go on dude and thanks again for the time you put in these pics ! Don't worry there is no need to apologies, we are the ones who should apologies for the presence of these scary children of the forum ... (like they don't know they got blood inside themselves too ^^)

If really really a problem with these crybabies, then put a external link to every pic using imageshack or something, and we know they won't see these pics without really wanting, no cry-bohooo anymore :roll:

More
16 Nov 2009 00:01 #17470 by inactive

But maybe it's also the other way round, people don't want to see "unreal" heat vision which only make people tingles :lol:

Go on dude and thanks again for the time you put in these pics ! Don't worry there is no need to apologies, we are the ones who should apologies for the presence of these scary children of the forum ... (like they don't know they got blood inside themselves too ^^)

If really really a problem with these crybabies, then put a external link to every pic using imageshack or something, and we know they won't see these pics without really wanting, no cry-bohooo anymore :roll:

I didn't mean to start any flaming, so again I apologize if I have stirred the pot. I didn't mean to.

I don't think it's fair to categorize people as being crybabies. People have different tastes and different tolerance levels for violence is all.

- GeekSeven

More
16 Nov 2009 01:44 #17473 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
to lighten the mood

a youtube classic

fats

More
16 Nov 2009 02:44 #17474 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Rachel Stevens
Ha! Thanks for posting that, fats.

More
16 Nov 2009 03:13 #17475 by inactive
"I bet you can't lift this, Rachel!"

"It's only a Mini. I can lift it with one finger of one hand!"

- GeekSeven

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds