Amount

DeeAnn Donovan

21 Feb 2005 03:47 #185 by angels
DeeAnn Donovan was created by angels
With the exception of not being blond, I'm kind of shocked that she's not the highest photomanipped girl around for our kind of stuff. She's got the cheesecake shots, the "assets" if you will, and even a hint of the attitude we generally look for when finding accompanying pictures for stories. I just got done thouroughly digging through her website (www.deeannmodel.com), which is FULL of free pictures in every sort of outfit you can imagine and a with a body primed to juggle trucks with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Feb 2005 04:40 #188 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: DeeAnn Donovan
Couldn't be more correct, Angels.....

When Junfan posted that manip of her as Supergirl (see manips gallery on SGI), I sent it to her email and she responded and absolutely flipped (in a good way)! We exchanged emails back and forth and she even sent me some more pics to manip (no one I sent them to followed up) and even mentioned SGI in her groups I think. After one string of emails, I tried hooking her up with an SGI artist to do a superheroine comic or character design based on her, but no one was interested -- go fig! She seems like a real sweetheart and is totally ubergal material, in my opinion......

Excellent choice!

Lfan

With the exception of not being blond, I'm kind of shocked that she's not the highest photomanipped girl around for our kind of stuff. She's got the cheesecake shots, the "assets" if you will, and even a hint of the attitude we generally look for when finding accompanying pictures for stories. I just got done thouroughly digging through her website (www.deeannmodel.com), which is FULL of free pictures in every sort of outfit you can imagine and a with a body primed to juggle trucks with.

More
05 May 2005 07:16 #1046 by unzipped
Replied by unzipped on topic I'm late to the party but
I totally agree, she's way underutilized in superheroine photomanipulations. I turned her green a few times myself as I think she's perfect She Hulk material. You can see them at my yahoo group if you like.

More
05 May 2005 14:43 #1059 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: I'm late to the party but
Unzipped, welcome!! She's got that total hot/buff look down, I agree!
Great manips of her at your site BTW!

LF

I totally agree, she's way underutilized in superheroine photomanipulations. I turned her green a few times myself as I think she's perfect She Hulk material. You can see them at my yahoo group if you like.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds