Amount

Victoria Justice

24 Oct 2010 19:55 - 10 Mar 2011 19:05 #20715 by dr lazarus
Victoria Justice was created by dr lazarus
Her name even sounds like a super-heroine.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Forgetting about her super-powers for a moment, she blows her fans and reporters a kiss, blowing them away like dust. Oopsie!

more photos: Victoria Justice pictures

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans
Last edit: 10 Mar 2011 19:05 by dr lazarus. Reason: fixed dead link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Oct 2010 01:19 #20724 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: Victoria Justice
So not knowing who she was, I looked her up on Wikipedia. I'm not sure what exactly is the rule on underage content here on SWM, but this girl's only 17 years old.

But for those who want to see her with super powers, though probably not the type that most here would want, she's actually starring as a werewolf in a Nickelodeon TV movie that apparently debuted yesterday - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Werewolf_(2010_film)

More
10 Mar 2011 19:08 #22025 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Victoria Justice

So not knowing who she was, I looked her up on Wikipedia. I'm not sure what exactly is the rule on underage content here on SWM, but this girl's only 17 years old.

She turned 18 on February 19, 2011.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Mar 2011 07:58 #22034 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Re: Victoria Justice
Ooooh yes,
I totally agree that Victoria Justice would be PERFECT for a teenage superheroine! :) In a world where young superheroines are almost as rampant as their adult counterparts, VJ looks great for a role as Solar City's Newest superheroine, Ultra Girl! :D (Okay, I made that up, but it sounds good!)

As a huge fan of VJ, she's one of the most popular/hottest teenage stars on TV right now. I'd like to see her in a dark purple costume (skirt & pants would do), with lightning volts on her costume and the ability to control elecricity & have Super Strength all in one! (I mean, what teen today doesn't want super strength!?)

So yes, VJ as the newest superheroine on TV sounds so, so good and she definitely gets my vote! :D

Fonzie

P.S. I'm looking for a texture for Poser that closely resembles VJ too, who knows, yuo might actually see her in my arsenal soon! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr lazarus

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds