15 Apr 2011 07:52 #22683 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Let's see...

Acquired super human powers? Yes

Army defeated? Yes

American population enslaved? Yes

Oh poo, I really thought it would take longer than 15 minutes to conquer the USA, but your combined resistance amounted to less than a gnat to me. Sigh, I guess the world will be mine too by the end of today. At least I can busy myself with redecorating America’s boring White House so that it is more in line with my tastes. All those dusty old paintings and antiques are gone. Fortunately, a quick beam of heat vision burned them all to ash.

But enough about that...so tell me, what do you think of the redesigned Oval Office? Doesn’t it seem so much cooler now? This will be so much more fun and comfortable a room when my super girlfriends come by for sleepovers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Apr 2011 17:01 #22826 by Berkhart

"All it took was a single, tiny bump from my tush...and Mount Everest came tumbling down. Oh well, I'm sure it can be rebuilt, but this time, I want it to be shaped in a perfect likeness of me. Yes, yes...I think a 30,000 foot statue of myself would be a wonderful symbol of my domination of the Earth."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, steelknight3000

• Berkhart
More
26 Apr 2011 03:26 #22829 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
A lifetime of work for the little weaklings... a breath for her.

More
27 Apr 2011 08:57 #22841 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Check out what I found...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost

More
29 Apr 2011 21:27 #22901 by N_S1701
Replied by N_S1701 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Been super (pardon the pun) busy lately, but here's one to keep this thread going. Enjoy!

This was their tradition. Before they embarked on the conquest of a planet they'd get an unwitting local to take a photo of them posing before they reduced the planet to ruins. Within mere weeks humanity would be all but extinct save for a few isolated enclaves which they had let live for their own amusement. Their cruelty and atrocities could have filled entire libraries if only there was anyone left to record them for history.

From left to right:

The youngest and most inexperienced of the group. She destroyed most of Europe's vital infrastructure. Her crowning achievement was the time she devastated most of France by using her super strength and vision to throw a small pebble at a nuclear power plant, causing it to go critical and explode.

She demolished most of the US Navy's carrier battle groups, most of the time by flying at supersonic speeds into the fragile (to her) hulls of naval vessels. Also known to send entire fleets to the bottom of the ocean by using her super breath to cause hurricanes that not even carriers could survive.

She was possibly responsible for more deaths than any other in the group. Perhaps befittingly, the thinnest of the group starved much of the world's population when she set fire to most of the world's arrible farmlands with her laser vision. She has also been known to be able to poison water supplies by spitting into them.

Known as "the slave mistress", she scouted major cities before her sisters began their attacks and kidnapped the most beautiful women in the area. These women were taken back to their ship to act as servants, pets and harem girls.

The oldest of the group and apparently the leader. She accepted the Earth's offer of unconditional surrender on the condition that all world political and military leaders must be present at the signing ceremony. She then turned the gathering into a large red smear by flying through each person at super speed.

The apparent second in command of the group and responsible for crippling the world's armies. She would humiliate humanity's collective militaries by allowing them to fire on her ineffectually for up to half an hour before she got bored and vapourised them with her heat vision, froze them solid with her ice breath or smashed them apart piece by piece with her super strength.

This one targeted many urban centers and ruthlessly tore down every building, every car, every man and every woman. As time wore on, she stopped appearing in cities personally, rather preferring to wipe them out from a distance by tearing out entire mountains and throwing them at the nearest city.

Perhaps possessing the strangest power, this one was targeted by a nuclear weapon early in the invasion while she was attacking New York. The nuke detonated but she seemingly absorbed all the heat and blast energy and from then on was able to direct intense beams of light, heat and force from her hands. With this ability she burned much of the continental US to a crisp.

This last invader served an unknown purpose during the bulk of the "fighting". It is speculated that she serves some special purpose in the final stage of the invasion process. The most pessimistic estimation is that once her sisters have finished their goals, she will destroy the Earth in its entirety to ensure that there are no survivors.

The following user(s) said Thank You: inactive, Ravens_ghost

More
29 Apr 2011 22:53 #22904 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

Disguise117 wrote: Been super (pardon the pun) busy lately, but here's one to keep this thread going. Enjoy!

This was their tradition. Before they embarked on the conquest of a planet they'd get an unwitting local to take a photo of them posing before they reduced the planet to ruins. Within mere weeks humanity would be all but extinct save for a few isolated enclaves which they had let live for their own amusement. Their cruelty and atrocities could have filled entire libraries if only there was anyone left to record them for history.

From left to right:

The youngest and most inexperienced of the group. She destroyed most of Europe's vital infrastructure. Her crowning achievement was the time she devastated most of France by using her super strength and vision to throw a small pebble at a nuclear power plant, causing it to go critical and explode.

She demolished most of the US Navy's carrier battle groups, most of the time by flying at supersonic speeds into the fragile (to her) hulls of naval vessels. Also known to send entire fleets to the bottom of the ocean by using her super breath to cause hurricanes that not even carriers could survive.

She was possibly responsible for more deaths than any other in the group. Perhaps befittingly, the thinnest of the group starved much of the world's population when she set fire to most of the world's arrible farmlands with her laser vision. She has also been known to be able to poison water supplies by spitting into them.

Known as "the slave mistress", she scouted major cities before her sisters began their attacks and kidnapped the most beautiful women in the area. These women were taken back to their ship to act as servants, pets and harem girls.

The oldest of the group and apparently the leader. She accepted the Earth's offer of unconditional surrender on the condition that all world political and military leaders must be present at the signing ceremony. She then turned the gathering into a large red smear by flying through each person at super speed.

The apparent second in command of the group and responsible for crippling the world's armies. She would humiliate humanity's collective militaries by allowing them to fire on her ineffectually for up to half an hour before she got bored and vapourised them with her heat vision, froze them solid with her ice breath or smashed them apart piece by piece with her super strength.

This one targeted many urban centers and ruthlessly tore down every building, every car, every man and every woman. As time wore on, she stopped appearing in cities personally, rather preferring to wipe them out from a distance by tearing out entire mountains and throwing them at the nearest city.

Perhaps possessing the strangest power, this one was targeted by a nuclear weapon early in the invasion while she was attacking New York. The nuke detonated but she seemingly absorbed all the heat and blast energy and from then on was able to direct intense beams of light, heat and force from her hands. With this ability she burned much of the continental US to a crisp.

This last invader served an unknown purpose during the bulk of the "fighting". It is speculated that she serves some special purpose in the final stage of the invasion process. The most pessimistic estimation is that once her sisters have finished their goals, she will destroy the Earth in its entirety to ensure that there are no survivors.

Wow. Sexy yet dangerous.

More
30 Apr 2011 00:53 #22908 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
"I am ready for my swim. I still cannot believe that humans are so fragile that they cannot survive at the bottom of the ocean; they cannot even breathe underwater! The crushing pressure and lack of oxygen are no impediment to me; my body is completely invulnerable. I will find your wrecked submarine and bring it to the surface. Do you think any of the nuclear weapons are likely to explode accidentally? They would not hurt me, but they might have an effect on local wildlife, so I will be extra careful if so."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berkhart, Ravens_ghost, AuGoose

More
30 Apr 2011 05:11 #22912 by Risatara
Replied by Risatara on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

DietSnapple71 wrote: "I am ready for my swim. I still cannot believe that humans are so fragile that they cannot survive at the bottom of the ocean; they cannot even breathe underwater! The crushing pressure and lack of oxygen are no impediment to me; my body is completely invulnerable. I will find your wrecked submarine and bring it to the surface. Do you think any of the nuclear weapons are likely to explode accidentally? They would not hurt me, but they might have an effect on local wildlife, so I will be extra careful if so."

So... has anybody seen a submarine to sink?

More
30 Apr 2011 09:03 #22916 by inactive
The four superwomen who descended upon our world represented the four elements of air, fire, earth, and water.

The first was Air. She patrolled the skies, destroying any one who dared fly an aircraft. When the air forces of the world gave up trying to hurt her with their puny guns and rockets, she became bored and used her incredible lungs to raise hurricanes and tornadoes across the world, destroying cities wherever she went.

Next came Fire. Capable of projecting intense heat beams from her eyes, she burned countless people to death. A few minutes was all it took for her to raise a firestorm of such intensity, using just the energy projected from her eyes, that millions were reduced to ash.

Earth was the third of the terrible maidens. A single punch from this woman was enough to cause intense tremors, capable of leveling a city or destroying an army.

Water patrolled the seas of the earth, consuming all who dared to set sail. From the tiniest fishing boats to the mightiest aircraft carriers, there was no ship that could stand against her power.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berkhart, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

More
01 May 2011 04:24 #22929 by inactive
"I cannot believe all of this trouble! We leave Earth for one week to take a hard-earned vacation and hordes of evil Asian supergirls descend on the planet and cause havoc! Shame on you, super-Asian bad girls, you give the rest of us a bad name."

"Rest easy people of Earth, even though you have suffered greatly, the Korean Super-Girls Planetary Defense League is back and ready to kick some evil Asian supergirl butt! You might want to keep out of the way, there could be some collateral damage..."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, static2097

More
02 May 2011 22:18 #22950 by Berkhart
When I transfered to my new school in America, everbody called me "nerd" and "freak". I admit, it really hurt, but now...oh how everything has changed! Thanks
to the super power formula I created, now I'm the one who can make people hurt. This nerd from Japan is so much stronger than the whole football team...COMBINED!

• Berkhart
More
02 May 2011 22:39 - 02 May 2011 22:42 #22951 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

Berkhart wrote: When I transfered to my new school in America, everbody called me "nerd" and "freak". I admit, it really hurt, but now...oh how everything has changed! Thanks to the super power formula I created, now I'm the one who can make people hurt. This nerd from Japan is so much stronger than the whole football team...COMBINED!

There was only one boy who was always kind to me and never called me any bad names, and now he’s going to get a BIG reward!”

I added a little bit, I hope you like it.
Last edit: 02 May 2011 22:42 by The Highlander.
The following user(s) said Thank You: justinlenard, Berkhart

More
06 May 2011 12:19 - 06 May 2011 16:46 #22996 by N_S1701
And for once, a super Asian good girl :P

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the Nobel Prize committee. I am honoured to receive my this Nobel Peace Prize today for defeating all those awful evil superwomen. This will go on my shelf with all my other Nobel Peace Prizes, right next to the one I got for single handedly stopping three wars by disarming both sides. I also want to thank you for this Nobel Prize in medicine, It's been a hard few months since I decided to use my super intellect to develop a cure for all forms of cancer, but your gratitude is all I need."

Only one of these ladies is Asian, but the photo worked so well that I just had to do something with it.

"Do you know the real reason they haven't released any pictures of Bin Laden's death? It's because there's not enough of the body left to show after our laser vision was done with him. We were sent in, just the two of us, with these exact outfits. The guns are really just for show anyway, no one tends to take us seriously until they realize that their bullets are bouncing off our bodies as we casually stroll toward them."

The shocking (not really ;)) sequel to the first photo

"Hah, I can't believe those fools were so trusting, they actually think that I'm on their side! They have no idea that all the other superwomen I've defeated are now my servants, my army of enforcers that I will unleash upon them. They don't know that I started those three wars with a few slaughtered border villages to distract the world from my other plans. That flood? My doing as well, not for any particular reason though, I was bored that day. And my "cancer cure", my greatest achievement does actually cure cancer, but it's also a subtle and undetectable mind control agent. Once enough people have taken it, all I have to do is flick a switch and they will be my fanatically loyal slaves and they will bow in constant worship to their new Queen!"

Last edit: 06 May 2011 16:46 by N_S1701.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drwfletch02

More
06 May 2011 17:15 #23001 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
So bad, so deliciously bad. I wonder what other chaos she'll be soon to cause.

More
12 May 2011 20:12 - 12 May 2011 21:55 #23100 by Berkhart

"Are you ok? First of all, I'm sorry to have pushed you so hard...BUT you made me SO MAD. I think, for your own safety, you need to start getting used to the new way of things. See, now that all Asian girls have become...well...you know...SUPER, the world has changed. Don't assume that we will remain submissive or weak anymore. Oh no, we're doing things OUR way from now on. Of course I will still try my best to be sweet and caring, but if you get on my bad side again...

Well, let's put it this way: I was only a little miffed when I pushed you with my pinky, so just think if you made me really angry. Now that we've...I mean, I have set the new ground rules in our relationship, I think you should make ME dinner. Oh, and my clothes are still in the dryer, so PLEASE (see I can be polite), gather and fold them. When you're finished come right back here. I could really use a nice long foot massage..."
Last edit: 12 May 2011 21:55 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, static2097

• Berkhart
More
24 May 2011 06:31 #23242 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Ryu Ji Hye, that cute innocent look and those jeans shorts!

Also, I must say I approve of this rising trend to write a short vignette for pictures. I would too but it would be shamefully bad :unsure:

More
25 May 2011 09:08 #23249 by Berkhart
ChaozCloud, no vignettes are needed when you bring Ryu Ji Hye to the party :) She is without a doubt my favorite!

• Berkhart
More
26 May 2011 21:17 #23267 by N_S1701
"As I expected, my plan worked perfectly. It only took a year for the world's population to be almost completely "treated" with my cancer cure. When I activated the psychic trigger, over five billion people instantly became my unquestioning slaves. How do I look? I'm about to make my first public appearance before my adoring masses and I want them to have no doubt that their new Goddess will use and abuse them for her every sexual whim. In fact, I think I will declare my first public appearance to be a mass orgy, not that many in the gathered millions would actually survive such a thing but I will be careful with the most attractive women and save them for my personal harem. Oh yes, I will definitely enjoy being absolute rule of the world..."

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost

More
30 May 2011 20:10 - 30 May 2011 20:11 #23322 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
I had this picture sitting on my HD for a while, I don't know who the girl is but it's worth posting.

"Oh, dear me. I just wanted to cool this horrible heat a little bit and I ended up causing snow in June. But I wasn't even blowing that hard... Oh well I'd better enjoy this while it last.
Still I can't help but wondering, if I blow really, really hard what is going to happen? I might cause the next ice age!"

(Thanks to G7 for the super-breath tutorial)

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 30 May 2011 20:11 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, inactive, njae, Berkhart

More
30 May 2011 21:30 #23323 by Berkhart
She is REALLY beautiful, Anon. I love the write-up too...goes perfectly with the pic!

• Berkhart
More
30 May 2011 21:42 - 30 May 2011 21:44 #23324 by Berkhart
I am just so PSYCHED to be SUPER!!!!! I know, I know, I really need to relax. I can't help it though. After drinking six triple grande lottes in an hour...plus liberally helping myself at the Hershey factory...I guess I was buzzing WAY too high from the caffine and chocolate. So, I'm super sorry for flying into those buildings (and knocking them over). But really, now that there are so many of us...shouldn't things be built stronger? Anywayz, I'm sorry too for creating so many accidents by sprinting through rush hour traffic. I promise to fix everything...REALLY!

What? I'm talking too fast? I don't think I am. Maybe I'm still a tiny bit amped, but I think I still sound normal. Oh Well, I gotta fly (hehehehe...literally true when I say that now) Tootles!

Oh hey...there's a Starbucks, what could a little coffee break hurt?

Last edit: 30 May 2011 21:44 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701

• Berkhart
More
31 May 2011 04:36 #23332 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Another super cute super Asian girl!

I can't help wondering, though, why does a perfect supergirl need to wear glasses?

More
31 May 2011 04:59 #23333 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

Captain Marbles wrote: Another super cute super Asian girl!

I can't help wondering, though, why does a perfect supergirl need to wear glasses?

Style I suppose, after all she hardly need clothes.

More
31 May 2011 05:32 #23334 by inactive

Anon wrote:

Captain Marbles wrote: Another super cute super Asian girl!

Style I suppose, after all she hardly need clothes.

She's a hipster supergirl. There are more of them out there than you might think. You really have to be careful; if you insult their vintage clothes or laugh at their glasses, they might turn your life into a living hell.

"From the other side of the street, I heard what you said about my skirt and I didn't like it one bit! I should warn you that I could break every bone in your body with just my little finger, but that would be too much effort. I could take my glasses off and fry you with my heat vision, but that would be far too quick. Please stop begging and whimpering, it's so uncool."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, Chelon

More
31 May 2011 09:10 - 01 Jun 2011 04:44 #23335 by inactive
Of course, sometimes the hipster supergirls forget that they are wearing glasses and they ruin a perfectly good pair by firing their heat vision through the lenses...

- GeekSeven
Last edit: 01 Jun 2011 04:44 by inactive. Reason: heat not head
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldHarmonyMotion, JKIJ, njae, N_S1701

More
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds