Amount

Lucy Pinder

09 May 2011 00:44 #23037 by inactive
Lucy Pinder was created by inactive
I found myself missing Miss Lucy from the old site banner and got to playing around.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Following the results of a recent defense review, the British Army show off what some of their new weapons: new generations of attack helicopters and main battle tanks, and, most important of all, superwomen.

Lucy Pinder, who holds the honorary rank of Captain, is one of six British superwomen who have transformed the United Kingdom's military capacity. Able to fly at Mach 50, invulnerable to conventional weaponry, able to punch through an aircraft carrier, or melt a tank with her heat vision, Captain Pinder has the power of two divisions of regular troops, but can be deployed anywhere in the world in less than an hour.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Grayface, The Highlander

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• inactive
  • inactive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 01:07 #23038 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: Lucy Pinder

"I know there are a lot of people who are critical of my decision to incinerate the royal family, disband Parliament, and declare myself Queen, but I know that you are not one of them. I know that because you can see the glow in my eyes and you know that if you even think of saying something treasonous against me, then I will burn you to ash. Now, tell me which of my subjects have been plotting against me."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Grayface, N_S1701

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 01:25 #23040 by inactive

"There's nothing nicer than a day at the beach. Sun, sea, surf and searing heat vision for any paparazzi who try to bother me."

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, Ravens_ghost

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 01:49 #23041 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Re: Lucy Pinder
Nice work GeekSeven, I’m surprised that no-one has suggested Miss Pinder before this.

So the UK has six superwomen then? Apart from Lucy so far we have Nicola Roberts, Rachel Sevens, Karen Gillan (although technically she’s Scottish) and Kate Middleton(or the Duchess of Cambridge as she now is). I wonder who the last one is?

More
09 May 2011 02:18 #23042 by inactive

The Highlander wrote: Nice work GeekSeven, I’m surprised that no-one has suggested Miss Pinder before this.

So the UK has six superwomen then? Apart from Lucy so far we have Nicola Roberts, Rachel Sevens, Karen Gillan (although technically she’s Scottish) and Kate Middleton(or the Duchess of Cambridge as she now is). I wonder who the last one is?

She has been suggested before, but I wasn't able to find the thread. :( I know she was the "model" for Conceptfan's "A-Teen" stories.

Well, Karen Gillan still counts for the UK for the moment; at least until Scotland declares independence (my money is on 2014), at which point she will become Scotland's superwoman.

I think the sixth (technically the first, because she's had superpowers for years) British superwoman is Kelly Brook. Her total annihilation of the Iraqi army in 2003 is what made the British realize the military potential of superwomen.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, Ravens_ghost

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 03:18 #23043 by supian
Replied by supian on topic Re: Lucy Pinder
I see her in the role of Conceptfan's Milena - dark hair, fantastic body, fantastic powers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface

More
09 May 2011 03:58 #23044 by inactive

A sniper fires the last shot of his life. His professional demeanor is shaken to the core when he sees the .50 caliber high explosive, armor-piercing round strike his target's chin with no visible effect on her silky-smooth skin. He sees the eyes of Lucy Pinder, the British Army's most powerful super-soldier begin to glow red and he knows that he has only moments left to live.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, N_S1701

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 06:18 #23047 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: Lucy Pinder
Hey Diet Snapple,

great pics of Lucy Pinder and the other Supergirls!!!

Please more of such great pics!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

More
09 May 2011 08:03 - 09 May 2011 08:03 #23049 by inactive

supian wrote: I see her in the role of Conceptfan's Milena - dark hair, fantastic body, fantastic powers

If memory serves, Carmen Electra (below) was the original inspiration for Milena (Kelly Brook was, of course, the inspiration for my personal favorite, the brutally sexy Lorren, of "Lorren's Playthings"), but Lucy Pinder would make a fine new model for Milena.

- GeekSeven
Last edit: 09 May 2011 08:03 by inactive. Reason: made it clear that pic was carmen electra
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
09 May 2011 14:10 #23053 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Lucy Pinder

DietSnapple71 wrote:

The Highlander wrote: Nice work GeekSeven, I’m surprised that no-one has suggested Miss Pinder before this.

She has been suggested before, but I wasn't able to find the thread. :( I know she was the "model" for Conceptfan's "A-Teen" stories.

The first time Lucy was presented on this forum was in a list of Conceptfan inspirations and projects. More recently I written this little vignette with her (which for some reason doesn't appear on the search engine).

Great work as always DietSnapple.

More
10 May 2011 05:11 - 10 May 2011 06:06 #23068 by inactive

Anon wrote: The first time Lucy was presented on this forum was in a list of Conceptfan inspirations and projects. More recently I written this little vignette with her (which for some reason doesn't appear on the search engine).

Great work as always DietSnapple.

That's the thread I was thinking of. Thank you, Anon, although I had to work the link a little.

This seemed to work for me.

For a long time, of course, Lucy was the covergirl for this very site...

larafan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dwitt3

- GeekSeven
Last edit: 10 May 2011 06:06 by inactive. Reason: Actually add the link.

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
12 May 2011 01:33 #23096 by JKIJ
Replied by JKIJ on topic Re: Lucy Pinder
Nice pictures. Of course, even with six superwomen the UK is quite a way behind Asia at the moment.

Thanks for sharing.

More
13 May 2011 02:03 #23107 by The Highlander

Well, Karen Gillan still counts for the UK for the moment; at least until Scotland declares independence (my money is on 2014), at which point she will become Scotland's superwoman.

Based on the event's of the last week, I'd say you could be right (I certainly hope so).
After commenting on this thread I realised that while I had made a morph of Rachel Stevens lifting a tank I hadn’t done one for Nicola Roberts. To correct that, here is a picture I made of Nicola having a little stretch while holding a 62 ton Challenger 2 tank over her head.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, inactive, eJm

More
14 May 2011 01:03 #23127 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: Lucy Pinder

The Highlander wrote:

Based on the event's of the last week, I'd say you could be right (I certainly hope so).
After commenting on this thread I realised that while I had made a morph of Rachel Stevens lifting a tank I hadn’t done one for Nicola Roberts. To correct that, here is a picture I made of Nicola having a little stretch while holding a 62 ton Challenger 2 tank over her head.

And she is just doing her early morning's stretch

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
04 Jun 2011 00:57 #23417 by The Highlander
And to complete the set, here is a picture I’ve made of Karen Gillan waving to the assembled top brass with one hand, while holding a 25 ton Warrior IFV with the other.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, inactive, eJm

More
07 Jun 2011 19:14 #23470 by Woodclaw
Just experimenting with some techniques to obtaina convincing super-speed effect, heat vision added just to test some new brushes.

An unlucky pickpocketer discovered that messing around in the Lucy's neighbourhood isn't a good idea

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, inactive

More
08 Jun 2011 06:51 #23473 by inactive

Anon wrote: Just experimenting with some techniques to obtaina convincing super-speed effect, heat vision added just to test some new brushes.

An unlucky pickpocketer discovered that messing around in the Lucy's neighbourhood isn't a good idea

Nice effect. Did you use the wind blast filter for the motion blur?

BTW, I found another site with some cool brushes. I haven't finished playing with them all yet.

www.obsidiandawn.com/

- GeekSeven

• inactive
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
08 Jun 2011 13:03 #23477 by Woodclaw

DietSnapple71 wrote: Nice effect. Did you use the wind blast filter for the motion blur?

BTW, I found another site with some cool brushes. I haven't finished playing with them all yet.

www.obsidiandawn.com/

I use a combination of multiple effects on different layers, a linear motion blur, an overlapping wind effect, both shielded by layer mask, I'll try to upload a tutorial as sson as I have perfected the details.

More
06 Apr 2013 00:22 #30964 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Lucy Pinder
Ok this is the definitive pic of Lucy Pinder :silly: AMAZING POSE (and body :whistle: )

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Artnico

More
06 Apr 2013 10:15 #30967 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Lucy Pinder
Hands on hips are the best SW pose, for sure ! :)

More
06 Apr 2013 11:06 #30970 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Lucy Pinder

Now, can somebody explain to me who thought that those hadncuffs would hold her?

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

More
29 Apr 2013 23:03 - 29 Apr 2013 23:04 #31299 by Woodclaw
In her most recent photoset, Lucy has gone super (or rather public revealed what we already suspected :P ).

Last edit: 29 Apr 2013 23:04 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aki_zz

More
17 Aug 2013 13:32 - 17 Aug 2013 13:32 #32701 by Woodclaw
Her Majesty new secret agent, complete with super-look and superpowers.

Last edit: 17 Aug 2013 13:32 by Woodclaw.

More
21 Aug 2013 10:33 #32727 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Lucy Pinder
of course she's holding a special trigger powered pellet launcher that launches a projectile powered just from the force and speed of the trigger squeeze.depending on the coffee level, could produce a stinging warning shot, or a sublight speed x-ray producing micronuke.

Why? Flicking pellets at high speed can be rough on nail polish.

More
23 Aug 2013 11:17 #32748 by Woodclaw

slim36 wrote: of course she's holding a special trigger powered pellet launcher that launches a projectile powered just from the force and speed of the trigger squeeze.depending on the coffee level, could produce a stinging warning shot, or a sublight speed x-ray producing micronuke.

Why? Flicking pellets at high speed can be rough on nail polish.

Actually I think that's just a normal gun.
While dispatching targets with heat vision, superbreath etc is probably more efficient, it also causensome people to start asking the right questions.

More
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds