Amount

Alison King

04 Aug 2011 00:57 #24202 by Spulo
Alison King was created by Spulo
I don't watch Coronation Street (the UK soap she's in) but this incredibly beautiful woman fascinates me. She always seems to have an air of superiority about her, and there's a definite 'I know something you don't' look in her eyes - what could be her secret? :whistle:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

"Oh, there you are, finally! I was expecting you at least half an hour ago. No, don't go for your gun, you know you're just wasting your time. Hope you don't mind me helping myself to a drink, I had to rip the door off your liquor cabinet cos you very thoughtlessly left it locked. And I'm afraid I've finished the last of your cigarettes too - I don't usually touch them, but once in a while doesn't hurt. And it's not like you're gonna be telling the world about my naughty little habits - let's face it, I've got far more dirt on you than you'll ever have on me.

What's that? You want to make me an offer in exchange for me not turning you in?

OK, I'm listening. You've got ten seconds..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Artnico, Berkhart, Gargamel6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spulo
  • Spulo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
04 Aug 2011 01:17 #24203 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Alison King
Damn! She is stunning, and I get a very "bad-supergirl" vibe from some of those pics. Cool write-up at the end too.

More
05 Aug 2011 03:39 - 05 Aug 2011 03:42 #24213 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: Alison King
That day in the forest, when she met the visitors from another world, changed her life forever.

"Thank you so much for these incredible powers you've given me! I promise I'll only use them to do good and to help people!"

At first, she really did try to live up to that promise - but she hadn't realised how hard it would be. Being able to hear so many people all over the world who needed help, it was almost too much for her to take. Whatever she did, she knew it was never going to be enough.

After an evening spent searching for answers to her problems in the bottom of a glass, she came to an important realisation.

What had happened to her was extraordinary. What she had become was extraordinary. And she knew now that she was the most remarkable and special woman in the whole entire world. She was infinitely superior to everyone and everything around her, so why not act like it? She would still save lives and help people, but only when it was convenient for her and only because she wanted to show off the incredible things she could do, not because she genuinely cared. Caring had been too painful.

"Oh God, not another car crash! No, I already saved one plane today, and I'm far too busy to keep rushing off every time these stupid little insects get themselves into trouble. They'll just have to deal with it themselves. Honestly, how did they ever get along without me?"

It didn't take long for people to notice the change in her.

"You say you miss the old me? The one who'd put on a silly costume and fly all over the world wasting her time helping people? You wanna know what happened to her, to that great S she used to wear on her chest?"

"The S is still there, I just had it tattooed onto my breast rather than keep wearing that stupid outfit. As for your other question, I'll just remind you what the S stands for - 'superior'. As in what I am to you. So just fuck off, alright?"

Her boyfriend also didn't approve of the change that had come over her.

"You're breaking up with me? You, a puny pathetic little man, are dumping me, a superpowered invulnerable goddess? I don't think you've thought this through..."

Later...

"Hey babe, I can see you've just phoned the police about your missing car. You're wasting your time, I've got it here with me and it's quite safe - well, it will be until about 5 o'clock, when I'm gonna hurl it into the sun to get you back for even thinking about breaking up with me. I've hidden it exactly one thousand miles away from where you are now. If you can find it by then, you can have it back.

What do you mean you'll never be able to find it in time? You've got seven hours to search a thousand mile radius - it only took me two seconds to fly it out this far! Honestly, if you're not prepared to see your precious car destroyed then you really shouldn't have tried to dump me, should you?"

5.01pm...

"Yeah, I was feeling a little guilty for setting you a really impossible challenge like that, so I dropped the car back at your house. Well, on your house, actually. I flew right in low, and then...oops! It just slipped from my fingers, don't know how that happened, I'm usually so careful. Really sorry you've lost your home, your car and everything you owned, but...these things happen."

"And by the way - you're dumped."
Last edit: 05 Aug 2011 03:42 by Spulo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Grayface, Artnico

• Spulo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Aug 2011 11:46 #24317 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: Alison King
"What are you looking at me like that for? Oh, I get it - you're wondering if I'm going to use my incredible powers to do only good or only bad today?

Well, we've got a few minutes. Why don't you come over here and 'convince' me one way or the other...?"

• Spulo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Aug 2011 15:27 #24322 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Alison King
She deserves some good photomanips !
Thanks. ;)

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds