Amount

Dena Doster

16 Sep 2005 06:17 #2487 by angels
Dena Doster was created by angels
I think I first stumbled upon Dena on the old AU.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If I remember right she was the icon of young fitness girls online a couple years ago. I don't know what she's doing now and I haven't seen any new pictures of her in the past year or so, but she has a smoking body and a killer smile.

More pics here: www.fortunecity.com/marina/titanic/144/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Sep 2005 13:42 #2513 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Dena Doster
Angels --

Nice choice.....one the the classic Michael Scott Agency (MSA) girls of old. Way back then, she and Dana Dodson (who died tragically shortly thereafter in a fire from asphixiation I believe) were my favs.....

Funny as the MSA girls probably had just as much influence on this genre as anyone in terms of manips and "muses" for stories..... Tara Caballaro, Dena Doster, Sarah Lyons, Rikki Rife, Tylene Buck, etc. have been the subject of many a manip and probably characters in stories.....

An example? Well, "Lara" the character in the Awakening, was originally in the first draft named Tara from Tara Caballaro. The story file has always been named "tand.htm" for "Tara Andrade". At the last minute, I changed it to the name of my first high school crush. OK, prob more info than you wanted, so getting back to Dena.....

Last I heard, she had "retired" from modelling though I saw a couple of pics of her at fitness expos a few years later.....

Thanks for trip down memory lane.....

LF

I think I first stumbled upon Dena on the old AU.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If I remember right she was the icon of young fitness girls online a couple years ago. I don't know what she's doing now and I haven't seen any new pictures of her in the past year or so, but she has a smoking body and a killer smile.

More pics here: www.fortunecity.com/marina/titanic/144/

More
16 Sep 2005 14:53 #2518 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Dena Doster
I've always had a thing for Dena also. IMHO, she was the hottest girl on MSA.com. I wonder what she looks like now?

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds