Amount

The SUPER Rich

19 May 2012 23:57 #27369 by Berkhart
The SUPER Rich was created by Berkhart
Saw this article on Yahoo today (realestate.yahoo.com/promo/young-heiress...illion-on-homes.html), and it really got my imagination racing...

The amount of money these girls are able to drop puts them nearly in a "super powerful" state. It's stunning that a 23 year old can pull it off so easily, and it puts her at a level so high above "regular" people. Makes me wonder what she'll want and take within the next few years: perhaps buying Apple on an impulse...or falling in love with Hawaii, and purchasing it.

I love to imagine these girls eventually buying Super Powers. Then, they can truly have whatever they desire...

Dozens of spoiled, entitled 20 somethings flying about the world taking anything and everything, while the rest of us are helpless to stop them.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Anyway, just my small fantasy of the day :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: inactive, N_S1701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 May 2012 03:10 #27370 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: The SUPER Rich
It's a fun, if scary, fantasy.

If memory serves, there was a "Paris Hilton" thread that explored some of this same territory. And my own story, "The Celebutante", of course. Although the spoiled heiress in my story has powers thrust upon her rather than taking them as her birthright, which is part of the fantasy.

I don't think it's in the story bank at the moment. I shall have to see if I can dig it up.

- GeekSeven

More
20 May 2012 05:54 #27372 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: The SUPER Rich
Wasn't there a story a few years ago about a spoiled rich girl who got in trouble with the law and pretended remorse and wanted to make up for the "evil" she'd done so she was given super powers in order to become a "super heroine" as part of some hare brained "community service" idea—only once she had the powers, she showed her true colors and used them to effectively conquer the planet?

More
20 May 2012 07:07 #27373 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Re: The SUPER Rich
Sounds like my stories... except they used their superpowers to become rich 20-somethings.

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com

• enchantederotica
More
20 May 2012 15:11 - 20 May 2012 15:13 #27374 by Skye
Replied by Skye on topic Re: The SUPER Rich

Captain Marbles wrote: Wasn't there a story a few years ago about a spoiled rich girl who got in trouble with the law and pretended remorse and wanted to make up for the "evil" she'd done so she was given super powers in order to become a "super heroine" as part of some hare brained "community service" idea—only once she had the powers, she showed her true colors and used them to effectively conquer the planet?

Don't remember the title or author, but IIRC it was a short piece, about 1-2 screens long about Paris Hilton, postet here in the forum.

www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...20323&Itemid=0#20323

That's it, I think.
Last edit: 20 May 2012 15:13 by Skye.

More
20 May 2012 17:26 #27375 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: The SUPER Rich
Yeah, that's the one.

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds