Amount

Super Dominatrix

05 Jul 2012 21:02 #27752 by N_S1701
Super Dominatrix was created by N_S1701
A lot of what I find sexy in a supergirl is her attitude. For those of you familiar with my posts, I'm quite the fan of evil superwomen using their power to dominate lesser beings (i.e. humans). What better type of person then, to obtain superpowers, than someone who dominates people as a lifestyle choice already? This would be a person who would already derive pleasure from inflicting suffering and subjugating others, what better candidate could there be for the next superpowered supreme ruler of Earth?

I imagine a dominatrix, clad in skin-tight latex, and high-heeld latex platform boots, striding through a hail of tank shells as the military tries in vain to stop her. Bullets, explosives and missiles would bounce harmlessly off her, not even scratching her outfit - one made out of a super-latex of her own design (she is, after all, super intelligent) that is all but impervious to damage. Even if any human weapon could pierce her catsuit, they would still not be potent enough to even scratch her perfect skin. She would smile sadistically in anticipation of what was to come as she sauntered seductively towards the army line.

As she approaches the soldiers firing on her, many would drop their weapons and flee while others would stare at her, entranced by her beauty and overwhelmed by the urge to submit to her every whim. Some "experts" hypothesized that this phenomena was due to her giving off some sort of pheromone that made both men and women extremely succeptable to suggestion. Some thought that she had some sort of short ranged mind control power. Others simply believed that her overwhelming power and vast experience in dominating men caused people in close proximity to her to lose the will to resist. Whatever the reason, as she continued her path of conquest around the globe, she gathered a legion of fanatical slave-followers willing to live and die for her pleasure.

Some men, of course, would persist in their pathetic attempts to fight her. When she reaches the army line, she unleashes a torrent of pure energy from her eyes; selectively vaporizing the fleeing men. She despised the weak, and in her mind, cowards were not worthy of existing in her new world. Then, she would lash out with the whip in her hand at the nearest tank or armoured vehicle. She was superhumanly adept at wielding her whip (made up of the same super-material as her suit) and she relished in wrapping it around the barrels of tanks and tearing them out. Other times she would simply flip an APC over to block any hope of retreat for the remaining soldiers.

By this point most men would see the futility of putting up any further fight. Most men would lay down their arms and join those who were entraced from the very beginning. The heroic (or insane) few that kept fighting were her favourites. While she loved to dominate men (and women) as slaves, she also had a far more brutal side; besides, sometimes a good example was needed to cow any remaining hope of victory from the surrendered men and impress upon them the fact that she was their Goddess now. Sometimes she would simply dash over to the still resisting men with blinding speed and lift them up by the neck. She could then either snap their necks like brittle twigs or throw them to the ground and crush them with her high heeled boots. Of the men that resisted to the end, none would survive her.

Eventually, after conquering many US cities, she decided that the fastest way to get America under her heel was to find the President and get him to surrender the Country to her and declare her Empress. This is what transpired when she broke into the bunker he was cowering in:

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the President in the flesh. Fancy meeting you here in this top secret bunker. How did I find it? Well let's just say that just because you have this thing concealed from spy satellites and what-not, doesn't mean that my super senses couldn't find this place from a mile high while I was flying at mach 2. As for breaking down the door, well that was too easy. A crack of my little whip hear and I tore that thing right off. You really should put your meter thick titanium bunker doors with sturdier hinges you know.

I have to say though, Mr P, your people were awfully rude to me on the way in. They kept peppering me with those pesky bullets, if they had gone on much longer, I would have had to clean my suit all over again, and we wouldn't want that, would we? It's okay though, we had a little 'heart-to-heart' and now they're worshiping me as the Goddess that I am. Speaking of worshiping me, that's what most of the Western United States does now... which brings me onto why I came here. Unfortunately, it's not a social call.

See, I've decided that the whole country, no, planet should be worshiping me. I figure, what quicker way to make that happen than for you and your silly little government to surrender to me and declare me Empress of the US? Of course, I will one day be Empress of the World, but one step at a time, eh? Anyway, all I want you to do is bow down to me and kiss my boots. That's right, bend down just like that, on your knees. Yes, now clean my boots with your tongue... yes, work it all over... these are some dirty boots... they've been to a lot of places. Don't forget to clean my soles now, there might still be a little bit of your men stuck under there. That's a good slave... Now... about that declaration..."

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I'm considering spinning this concept out to a full story, including an origin story and a much longer, more detailed version of this and what happens after she inevitably takes over the world. Would there be interest in something like that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Grayface, Berkhart, Revan, Lulu, chuck, Cyma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• N_S1701
  • N_S1701's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Jul 2012 22:41 #27756 by Cyma
Replied by Cyma on topic Re: Super Dominatrix
Interest? Hell yes there's interest! Great concept Disguise :))) [have to admit this one is one of my favs too ;) ]

Great mini story =D

More
05 Jul 2012 23:22 #27757 by davidelliot2000
Replied by davidelliot2000 on topic Re: Super Dominatrix
This is my favorite fantasy. :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
06 Jul 2012 00:33 #27758 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Super Dominatrix
Sounds like a kiss ass idea to me! Love the picture too!

More
06 Jul 2012 07:23 #27761 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Super Dominatrix
If anyone has seen what I draw then this is exactly what I envision as well!

More
06 Jul 2012 08:08 - 06 Jul 2012 09:22 #27762 by mrmagik
Replied by mrmagik on topic Re: Super Dominatrix
Hi all It''s Marco the owner from powerbeauties.com you might know me from the picture manips on the Xtreme strength site!! What about some really strong dominatrixes in latex:)

In the future i will send more manips:)

Very sorry For those who are waiting for new updates on powerbeauties.com There where some huge problems with all kinds of thinks...we will working on it. and we thinking to do the new updates on clips4sale.
You here from it....soon

Have fun with the pictures

Marco, (PB)
Last edit: 06 Jul 2012 09:22 by mrmagik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
06 Jul 2012 08:09 #27763 by mrmagik

This message has an attachment image.

More
06 Jul 2012 08:11 #27764 by mrmagik

This message has attachments images.

More
06 Jul 2012 08:15 - 06 Jul 2012 09:22 #27765 by mrmagik

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 06 Jul 2012 09:22 by mrmagik.

More
06 Jul 2012 08:20 #27766 by mrmagik

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: chuck

More
29 Jul 2012 22:02 #28010 by mega_goddess
Replied by mega_goddess on topic Super Dominatrix
Now that's how I would like to take over this nation -- with plenty of humiliation and chaos tossed in.

More
29 Jul 2012 22:46 #28011 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Super Dominatrix
Marco,

Any update on your site or this thread?

Hope you have things sorted out.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds