Amount

Super Sarah Harding

18 Nov 2013 20:55 - 18 Nov 2013 21:03 #34336 by The Highlander
Super Sarah Harding was created by The Highlander
While on a visit to America Girls Aloud singer and world famous strongwoman Sarah Harding agreed to put on a strength display show at Disney World. Unfortunately, when she arrived for rehearsals she discovered they had severally underestimated her power.

"You want me to lift this tiny thing?" Sarah companied to one of the organisers, bouncing the 2 tonne 4x4 they had provided for her. "You must be joking! I can hardly tell the difference in weight between it and my microphone! If you want me to put on a proper show you're going to have to find something a LOT heavier, otherwise there's no point in me wasting my time!

Fortunately, after several panicked phone calls the organisers managed to locate an old 115 tonne railway engine for her to use. "This is much better!" Sarah commented, as she pressed the massive vehicle over her head. "Now I can put on a proper show, and get a work out at the same time."

In addition providing a railway engine for Sarah Harding to use in her strength show, the organisers had also managed to get hold of a 35 tonne fire engine for her to use. Of course merely lifting something as light as this is not much of a challenge for someone like Sarah, so instead she's doing shoulder presses with it.

"For anyone wanting to try this remember not to lock your elbows at the top of the lift," Sarah explains to the watching crowd, as she presses the fire engine up and down in front of the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle. "Also, most of you will probably need to start with something a little bit smaller than this!"

Finally, a slightly more personal picture, this one showing Sarah Harding at home, doing arm curls with one of her 20 tonne dumbbells. To make sure she keeps in shape Sarah has a full weight set, however to enable her to get a proper work out this set into hundreds of tonnes of heavy metal!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 18 Nov 2013 21:03 by The Highlander.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dave147, steelknight3000, Artnico, slim36, eJm, sonofjack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• The Highlander
  • The Highlander's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Nov 2013 00:06 #34342 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Super Sarah Harding
She actually has a strong-sounding name, thanks.

More
19 Nov 2013 08:30 #34350 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Super Sarah Harding
thanks highlander much appreciated esp there brilliant also as I know must take a lot time well

dave

More
19 Nov 2013 22:11 #34357 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Super Sarah Harding

steelknight3000 wrote: She actually has a strong-sounding name, thanks.

Thanks, I never noticed that before. I wonder just how hard she is if she can lift a train over her head!

dave147 wrote: thanks highlander much appreciated esp there brilliant also as I know must take a lot time well

dave

Thanks, glad you like the finished pictures. Ironically the biggest problem I have is finding suitable pictures to use, particularly decent backgrounds.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go off any more some more Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh pictures to restore the balance!

• The Highlander
More
19 Nov 2013 22:18 #34359 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Super Sarah Harding
that's fine mate its great to these and to see back in action to your superstrong girls mainps esp supergirl aloud ones

More
20 Nov 2013 15:35 #34371 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Super Sarah Harding
No problem, I just haven't had much motivation recently (and have been rather distracted by real life). However I've found a new batch of source pictures, so hopefully I should make some more relatively soon (although it might still take a while).
The following user(s) said Thank You: dave147

• The Highlander
More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds