Amount

Kate Upton: flying zero-g models

19 Mar 2016 20:56 #46847 by slim36
flying zero-g models was created by slim36
thanks to technology, the illusion of flight
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slim36
  • slim36's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 Mar 2016 21:20 #46848 by castor
Replied by castor on topic flying zero-g models
Its neat seeing people in actual Zero G-it reminds you how little CGI or anything can really capture it, how the body movies perceptiably.

I have vauge ideas if i ever get a fortune of doing a movie like this. wouldn't be impssible, but tricky.

More
21 Mar 2016 19:46 #46866 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic flying zero-g models
"Just tell me where I should put this down."

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

More
22 Mar 2016 00:29 #46869 by yaracyrrah
Replied by yaracyrrah on topic flying zero-g models
If you haven't seen it, this zero-g music video by OK Go is fun:
. Who knows, maybe the women involved didn't actually *need* zero-g to do those stunts....

More
22 Mar 2016 00:59 #46871 by argonaut
"Wheeee!"

Kate Upton turned gracefully in mid-air, her blonde hair floating behind her, her breasts bobbing gently in the top of a tiny gold bikini, as the photographers' cameras clicked away. She braced her feet against the back wall and pushed off down the long tunnel, spreading her arms and shouting gleefully" "It's a bird--it's a plane--it's Supermodel!"

The plane began to nose down; the sensation of weightlessness faded; and Kate dropped nimbly to the floor. Makeup artists hurried forward to fix her hair for the next part of the shoot.

"I've got to hand it to you, Miss Upton," said a young lieutenant--one of a lucky half-dozen men chosen for this assignment from many eager volunteers. "I've seen guys in top shape toss their cookies their first time in zero g. It's why we call this the Vomit Comet."

"Nothing wrong with her top shape," another junior officer murmured to a friend.

His buddy nodded. "Talk about defying gravity."

The plane was beginning to nose upward again. "We'll be leveling off in a few moments," the lieutenant announced. "Better get ready -- "

The plane gave a sudden lurch, throwing the photographers and makeup artists to the floor, then began to shake and rattle. The flight crew acted swiftly, helping the civilians back onto their feet and guiding them to their seats, speaking with calm authority over the cries of alarm that filled the cabin: "Just a little turbulence ... Nothing to worry about, ma'am ... Better safe than sorry ... "

Kate had fallen to her hands and knees. The lieutenant stepped toward her, extending his arm to help her up. "Here," he said. "Take my -- "

The plane lurched again, more violently than before. With a stifled shriek, Kate went tumbling toward the rear of the plane and into one of the galleys off the main aisle.

Inside the galley, she scrambled to her feet and glanced over her shoulder. She didn't want anyone to discover her secret--not yet, anyway. But she knew she had to act quickly ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
22 Mar 2016 01:19 #46872 by argonaut
There was an emergency exit at the back of the galley. Kate raised her leg and stamped her bare foot against the door. The thick metal crumpled like tin-foil; the massive bolts snapped from their hinges; and the door went tumbling down through the thin layer of cloud to the ground thousands of feet below.

The next moment, Kate sprang through the opening. Ignoring the frigid, turbulent winds that buffeted the helpless aircraft and tugged at her bikini, she flew toward the underside of the cockpit. Raising her arms, she pressed her hands against the metal belly of the plane.

Easy does it, she thought. Gently but firmly, she began to push upward. She could feel the plane trying to resist, but ninety tons of hurtling steel were no match for her super-muscles. Gradually, the plane stopped shaking and began to level off as she guided its descent.

Golly, she thought. I'm really starting to get the hang of these super-powers, Too bad the photographers can't get some pictures of this. I bet -- yikes!

Glancing down, Kate could see the desert landscape rushing up toward her, closer and closer with each passing second.

She flew out from under the plane just as it skidded into a pancake landing. As it roared across the flat, empty terrain, driven by its sheer momentum, Kate spotted another danger straight ahead--a mesa, rising from the ground, directly in the path of the runaway aircraft ...

More
22 Mar 2016 02:09 #46873 by argonaut
Swooping ahead of the plane, Kate pressed her shoulder against its nose and dug in her heels. Sandy soil flew high into the air as her feet carved deep furrows in the ground. Gently, she thought. If she stopped the plane too abruptly, she might injure the people inside. But the mesa was looming ahead, less than a quarter of a mile away ...

With a final push, Kate brought the plane to a shuddering halt. She breathed a long sigh of relief, but she knew she had to move fast. In the blink of an eye, she flew back into the galley and dropped to the floor just as the lieutenant came running in.

"Miss Upton!" he exclaimed, helping her to her feet. "Are you all right?"

She looked up at him with wide, frightened eyes. "I--I think so," she said, her voice shaking. "Wh-what happened? Is everyone else okay?"

She hoped she was putting on a convincing act.

The lieutenant nodded. "As far as I know. We must have hit a freak air-pocket. Good thing we've got the best pilots in the world flying these things."

Kate smiled, brushing a strand of windblown hair away from her face. "You can say that again."

"We've radioed for a convoy. They'll take you all to the base hospital to get checked up."

"Good," said Kate. "I think I've done enough flying today!"
- - - - - - - -

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, Agent00Soul

More
22 Mar 2016 17:05 - 22 Mar 2016 17:05 #46891 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic flying zero-g models
Very nice work, Argo. I admit I raised an eyebrow when I read "golly", it really felt weird to hear that from a character of this day and age, but it's a nice scene nonetheless. :laugh:
Last edit: 22 Mar 2016 17:05 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: argonaut

More
22 Mar 2016 23:14 #46896 by argonaut
I was aiming for a certain naivete, but yeah--not many people say that nowadays.

That photoshoot took place two years ago. I'm surprised no one posted pictures or videos before. Or maybe someone did and I missed it.

More
22 Mar 2016 23:29 #46897 by Woodclaw

argonaut wrote: I was aiming for a certain naivete, but yeah--not many people say that nowadays.

That photoshoot took place two years ago. I'm surprised no one posted pictures or videos before. Or maybe someone did and I missed it.

I believe you did I remember the thread, I think ti was in the Youtube section.

More
23 Mar 2016 18:32 #46910 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic flying zero-g models
Great story to go with the video/images!
The following user(s) said Thank You: argonaut

More
20 Mar 2018 02:47 #58901 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic flying zero-g models

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
20 Mar 2018 05:04 #58903 by lowerbase
Replied by lowerbase on topic flying zero-g models
yeah, that deserved a fast collage

More
20 Mar 2018 11:26 #58910 by Woodclaw
Merged with a previous topic on the same subject.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds