Amount

Love that costume, Sarge

30 May 2016 03:36 - 16 Jun 2016 16:41 #48129 by AuGoose
Love that costume, Sarge was created by AuGoose
Sarge opened the package. Special delivery from Au Goose. 'You don't get one of those every day,' he thought. Probably for the best: deliberate or not, it always seemed he'd be the one out a couple hundred bucks when it did happen.

Inside was a detachable high power flash. It had arrived with dramatically fortuitous timing, because he was about to start the shoot for the Supergirl Costumes he'd designed. The model was already dressed and just limbering up, rolling her shoulders to settle the tough but breathable fabric.

The flash had a brand logo on the side that said "Krypton++" The model number was a string of gibberish characters but he recognized the diamond shield. Kryptonian script of some kind or a really cheesy imitation of it. There was a small white card in the box that had had two words scribbled on it in a dreadful chicken scratch: "Don't Miss." He turned it over and on the other side its said "Have Fun" followed by a childish =) emoji.

"Naaahhh..." Sarge exhaled, but decided to snap the blocky thing on to his camera anyway. What could it hurt?

He started taking pictures, the very first shot making the costume's bright primal colors almost sparkling against the grey dropcloth background. Katie flinched. She seemed stunned a moment, or dizzy, then she looked up at him through her gold curls.

"Flash too bright?" He ask, concerned he'd done something wrong.

"No. Just startled me. I'm ready for more."

He tried again. This time she almost leaned into the radiant light. With every flash she seemed to grow brighter, at first laughing and patient with his occasional fumbles, and then really getting into the spirit of it as his confidence grew. She looked strong. She looked feisty. Whether it was sweat or the heat of the lights, the costume seemed to be clinging to her more and more, each flash bringing out her curves in starker relief. The way she smiled... it was like she knew something he didn't. Something wonderful.

"Would you mind doing some jumping shots?" he finally worked up the courage to ask. She'd been so great this far, and truth be told was looking hotter than he'd ever hoped for.

"Like this?" she asked, doing little bunny hops.

"Well, higher if you can..."

"Oh..." she answered. "You don't really want me to jump..." She winked at him, bent her knees and leaped upwards... and seemingly forgot to come back down.

Sarge's eyes went wide and his jaw fell open.

She laughed and twirled around like a ballerina, three feet of air under her pointed toes. "I think you wanted me to do THIS." Then she rolled in mid-air like a dolphin, naturally falling into the classic fist-first flying pose of the Maid of Steel.

Sarge's jaw snapped closed with an audible clack. At tiny voice in his head said "Don't stop now, you fool!" He took two steps toward her and knelt down to get the greatest picture of his life... But when he pressed the shutter, the strange flash popped like a fire cracker and smoke came up from his camera.

She looked down and laughed. Had there been a flash of crimson light from her eyes? she rolled upright again luxuriously, then bent deeply forward so her torso and legs formed a long '7', her tight breasts hanging from her chest just above the level of his head. She wagged her finger at him admonishingly and then held it to her lips. The message was clear - this was for him alone, no more pictures. She straightened and even arched back, running her hands down her flanks just once, giving him an eye-popping view of her long, tight body, curved backwards now like a bow about to be fired. She did a lazy backwards roll in the air, coming up again eye to eye with him now, deep inside his personal space, but never touching. Then she blew him a kiss that sent him tumbling across the bare floor.

The last he saw of her, she put her heels together, raised one fist towards the sky, before looking right at him and mouthing "thank you". Then there was a red-blue streak of light and a new model-sized hole in the ceiling.

He looked down at his camera and the now ruined flash. He was gonna have to pay for that damage to the ceiling. That goose, always a kidder.
Last edit: 16 Jun 2016 16:41 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AuGoose
  • AuGoose's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 May 2016 18:20 #48149 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Love that costume, Sarge
I would gladly pay to fix the ceiling. Good thing I have a high roof. The fan up there took some abuse from the falling plaster. Tough to explain the scattered shingles to the nosey neighbors. Happened at night and I put a tarp up right away. Said a goose must have hit a plane and plunged through a rotted section of roof. All well worth the cleanup and coverup. Send me a new flash please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 Jun 2016 16:37 - 16 Jun 2016 17:01 #48597 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Love that costume, Sarge
Sarge was kind enough to let me work with some better stock. I think the results are appealing. And I clearly need to order a few more flashes myself :).

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 16 Jun 2016 17:01 by fats. Reason: embedding image
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• AuGoose
  • AuGoose's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Jun 2016 16:49 - 16 Jun 2016 17:27 #48598 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Love that costume, Sarge
Mmmmmm, looks like Supergirl is definitely ready to take on some machine guns.
Last edit: 16 Jun 2016 17:27 by LustMonster.

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds