Amount

Linda Steele

15 Jun 2016 17:01 #48572 by fats
Linda Steele was created by fats
Hi all,

A fitness model with assets that we might love, I'll post a few pics and if you want more just let me know.

Fats

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24, thedoc9, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Jun 2016 17:49 #48575 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Linda Steele
Let's see, do I want to see more pictures of this babe?

This image is hidden for guests.

More
15 Jun 2016 18:29 #48576 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Linda Steele
I'm rather partial to this one - it shows off her curvature nicely.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
15 Jun 2016 18:39 #48578 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Linda Steele
Here are a bunch more

Fats

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thedoc9, SCOTT R

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Jun 2016 20:11 #48580 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Linda Steele
You really like those giant fake silicone-based boobs ? ^^;

More
15 Jun 2016 20:44 #48582 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Linda Steele

Helstar wrote: You really like those giant fake silicone-based boobs ? ^^;

It's grotesque... but I suppose if you use a big enough hose you can pump gallons of plastic into someone.

A little enhancement is nice in that it simulates what an alien superwoman might look like (immune to gravity and all), but once it gets to this point, it's humorously ridiculous.

I much prefer using Photoshop to get such effects, not five gallon pails of silicone.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Helstar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
15 Jun 2016 21:10 #48584 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Linda Steele

shadar wrote:

It's grotesque... but I suppose if you use a big enough hose you can pump gallons of plastic into someone.

A little enhancement is nice in that it simulates what an alien superwoman might look like (immune to gravity and all), but once it gets to this point, it's humorously ridiculous.

I much prefer using Photoshop to get such effects, not five gallon pails of silicone.

Shadar

Grotesque is a very strong word, there are people on this site that like's the "plastic fantastic" look, just because you don't I would urge you to reframe your posts as not to put down someone who you might not like the appearance of. While I'm not a fan personally, I do see the attraction and I recognise members who like that, hence I've posted images of her. I will post more images of other fitness models and other models that fit our site's appeal.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Jun 2016 22:07 #48585 by jdrock24

shadar wrote:

Shadar

I agree that sometimes they can get too big, but in her case, they aren't bad. They aren't too large for her frame is what I mean. My personal opinion of course.

More
15 Jun 2016 22:53 #48586 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Linda Steele
I have a close personal friend that after her second kid, she kept growing. She is a natural double HH. She wants a reduce done, but insurance won't pay for it.

More
16 Jun 2016 02:46 - 16 Jun 2016 03:17 #48589 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Linda Steele

Yes. I really do. :P I also like a tan on a girl, but I know (because I've been told in no uncertain terms) that some prefer a more porcelain complexion.

Its a good thing we have such a wide variety of tastes. If all women, say, were to look for the same thing in men, we'd all look the same. Thanks God for variety. :)
Last edit: 16 Jun 2016 03:17 by Dru1076.

More
16 Jun 2016 04:10 #48590 by Helstar
I was talking with Fats anyway :P

But really, this girl looks really 'wrong' in many aspects, the implants are just the first things i noticed..

Tastes, I know :\

More
16 Jun 2016 05:08 #48592 by Dru1076

Helstar wrote: I was talking with Fats anyway :P

But really, this girl looks really 'wrong' in many aspects, the implants are just the first things i noticed..

Tastes, I know :\

Sorry...i didn't mean to butt-in on a private chat. It's just a bit like I was sitting down enjoying a coffee and someone blurted out: "Really? You like coffee? That's all wrong!" Even if they were talking to someone else, I'd probably say something. ;)

More
16 Jun 2016 06:32 #48594 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Linda Steele
Haha. Considering some of the stories written on this site, I would say her breasts are probably about the right size for some story characters. Keep in mind that taste in level of muscle can also widely vary with some readers on this site, as well. If she thew on a Supergirl or Power Girl costume and started bending steel bars or lifting cars for the camera, I would not complain.

More
16 Jun 2016 18:12 - 16 Jun 2016 18:14 #48601 by Helstar

Dru1076 wrote: Sorry...i didn't mean to butt-in on a private chat.

I was joking :laugh:

Instead, I'm surprised that nobody noticed she looks like a male in her face, I guess we are all distracted by the "rest" :whistle:
Last edit: 16 Jun 2016 18:14 by Helstar.

More
16 Jun 2016 22:02 #48610 by jdrock24

Helstar wrote:

Instead, I'm surprised that nobody noticed she looks like a male in her face, I guess we are all distracted by the "rest" :whistle:

Face?

More
16 Jun 2016 22:26 #48615 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Linda Steele

Helstar wrote:

Well, I din't want to intrude on the argument, but the face was one of the first things I noticed. Call me weird but, for me, attractiveness, is much more about faces than it is about bodies. One of the reasons I rarely like supermodels is because of how lifeless many of the look in terms of facial expressions.
In this particular case I wouldn't say that she look like a man, but her face is definitely a "no" for me, whether or not I consider her body shape weirder than Jessica Rabbit's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helstar

More
16 Jun 2016 22:39 #48620 by Dru1076
Crikey....you guys totally missed the point, and I regret saying anything.

If you don't like onions, don't eat onions. There's no need to tell other people what they are eating is disgusting to you.

More
16 Jun 2016 23:19 #48623 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Linda Steele

Dru1076 wrote: Crikey....you guys totally missed the point, and I regret saying anything.

If you don't like onions, don't eat onions. There's no need to tell other people what they are eating is disgusting to you.

A fair point.

I'm sorry if my reply sounded too harsh.

More
16 Jun 2016 23:43 #48624 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Linda Steele

Woodclaw wrote:

Dru1076 wrote: Crikey....you guys totally missed the point, and I regret saying anything.

A fair point.

I'm sorry if my reply sounded too harsh.

Actually, I started the inappropriate criticism, so I'll apologize.

Message-to-Self: Don't post replies when you're in a shitty mood.

Shadar

• shadar
More
17 Jun 2016 02:18 #48629 by Helstar
Look, I haven't said anything on many (ok, actually on ALL of them) threads dedicated to similar models.
Some of them, I think they are nice (yep, even for me... who isn't really into these 'body builder' types).

But this one, sorry, it's just ... too extreme, the face, the boobs, she looks "fake" as a whole, and I was almost fearing nobody would agreed with me.
Yes, I know some of you like this, but... come on. With so many pretty girls out there, body builders or not, implants or not, right THIS one deserved a thread ? Tastes, again, i know... :|

More
17 Jun 2016 06:06 - 17 Jun 2016 06:38 #48632 by Dru1076

Helstar wrote: Look, I haven't said anything on many (ok, actually on ALL of them) threads dedicated to similar models.
Some of them, I think they are nice (yep, even for me... who isn't really into these 'body builder' types).

But this one, sorry, it's just ... too extreme, the face, the boobs, she looks "fake" as a whole, and I was almost fearing nobody would agreed with me.
Yes, I know some of you like this, but... come on. With so many pretty girls out there, body builders or not, implants or not, right THIS one deserved a thread ? Tastes, again, i know... :|

I want to say more, but with Shadar's rather sage advice in mind, I'm gonna just shut up now.. People should feel free to speak their mind, I just wish sometimes we could be more respectful of others.
Last edit: 17 Jun 2016 06:38 by Dru1076.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, SCOTT R

More
17 Jun 2016 20:33 #48644 by barber
Replied by barber on topic Linda Steele

She was thrilled. It had all worked. Linda felt absolutely nothing as Lorenzo pummeled her steel-hard body with 250 lbs of pathetic male muscle.

Of course, there were some side-effects. Linda couldn't deny they were intentional. She had always been undesirable. Now it was time to show off.

Linda slipped on her tight little white shorts with the little pink "supergirl" logo. She had bought them back when she first had the idea - back when that jerkoff of a husband left her for that stupid bitch. She'd show him what a mistake he made later.

The girl behind the counter had a problem. "That is... you are... grotesque" she said, self-righteously. Linda wondered what it was about the flat and fumpy that made them react so violently. The counter girl was tortured day and night by having to be a servant to the rich and beautiful. And then Linda walked in, someone sexier than she could ever dream of being. She exploded: "I suppose if you use a big enough hose you can pump gallons of plastic into someone!"

Linda leaned in, her gigantic mounds taunting the girl as they compressed angry dents into the counter. "Deal with it."
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24, slim36, SCOTT R, Monty

More
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds