Amount

Tayla Harris photo controversy

20 Mar 2019 14:47 #63291 by Agent00Soul
Tayla Harris photo controversy was created by Agent00Soul
Australian Rules Football superwoman Tayla Harris has been in the news lately

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/20/sport/tayla-harris-photo-aflw-trolls-australia-spt-int/index.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: guimachajo1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Agent00Soul
  • Agent00Soul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • SWM - Expert
  • SWM - Expert
More
20 Mar 2019 18:24 #63292 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Tayla Harris photo controversy

Agent00Soul wrote: Australian Rules Football superwoman Tayla Harris has been in the news lately

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/20/sport/tayla-harris-photo-aflw-trolls-australia-spt-int/index.html


Sounds like dweebs living in their parent's basement who only theoretically know what's located at the convergence of a woman's legs, and who also have the dark heart of a troll. 

For the rest of us, it's an attractive, athletic woman with long legs and great muscles who is kicking a ball while playing sports at an elite level. 

And it's a great photo. 

If we put an SWM spin on it, then we can assume that she kicked the ball clear outside the stadium and was penalized for delay of game. Perhaps her greatest athletic challenge is dialing it down enough to keep the ball in the field of play. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, aguilauno, Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2019 18:39 #63294 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Tayla Harris photo controversy
I Admin a cosplayer's fan page.
Guys like that don't last long while I'm on watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Markiehoe
  • Markiehoe's Avatar
  • Online
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
20 Mar 2019 18:56 #63295 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Tayla Harris photo controversy

shadar wrote: Sounds like dweebs living in their parent's basement who only theoretically know what's located at the convergence of a woman's legs, and who also have the dark heart of a troll. 


That's a great line!  Do you mind if I borrow it for future use somewhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Agent00Soul
  • Agent00Soul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • SWM - Expert
  • SWM - Expert
More
20 Mar 2019 20:03 #63296 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Tayla Harris photo controversy

Agent00Soul wrote:

shadar wrote: Sounds like dweebs living in their parent's basement who only theoretically know what's located at the convergence of a woman's legs, and who also have the dark heart of a troll. 


That's a great line!  Do you mind if I borrow it for future use somewhere?


Be my guest....

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds