Amount

Perfect opportunity lost - Kate Bosworth

17 Apr 2006 11:08 #5246 by shadar
Sometimes I don't understand Hollywood... OK, a lot of the time. Take the upcoming Superman movie. They had the perfect pair to play Superman and his cousin, but instead they're going to dye Kate Bosworth's hair a mousy brown and make her into Lois Lane. What a waste. Anyone could play that role... the woman who plays her in Smallville would have been great.

Kate is destined for bigger things, but not now. Once you're Lois Lane, then Kara Zor-el is out.

But put them both in red and blue costumes and you'd have had the perfect cousins act. Sigh.

www.velorian.org/Scan10005a.jpg

Shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
17 Apr 2006 14:56 #5252 by lfan
Shadar --

Good call! I always thought of Kate as Kara when I saw the "Tad Hamiton movie" with her. Her hair up in a pony tail -- displaying the naivette of how I think Kara's character would be..... I'm sucha sucker for the "ponytail hair"!

LF

Sometimes I don't understand Hollywood... OK, a lot of the time. Take the upcoming Superman movie. They had the perfect pair to play Superman and his cousin, but instead they're going to dye Kate Bosworth's hair a mousy brown and make her into Lois Lane. What a waste. Anyone could play that role... the woman who plays her in Smallville would have been great.

Kate is destined for bigger things, but not now. Once you're Lois Lane, then Kara Zor-el is out.

But put them both in red and blue costumes and you'd have had the perfect cousins act. Sigh.

www.velorian.org/Scan10005a.jpg

Shadar

More
18 Apr 2006 02:23 #5269 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Perfect opportunity lost - Kate Bosworth
yep they blew it.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds