Amount

Tara Bush

21 Sep 2006 04:04 #6871 by cha0tic1
Tara Bush was created by cha0tic1
Lately I've been getting more and more into a model named Tara Bush, an absolutely perfect example of what an ubergirl should be.

Here's three pics...

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

She wrestles, she's a model, she's got an athletic build with a figure that would make me kneel at her feet and beg (don't tell her I wrote that), and is one of the downright sexiest women I've ever seen. I can picture her doing everything uber from stopping and lifting trains right off their tracks to taking a deep breath and blowing a downtown city block flat to the ground, skyscrapers and all. :wink:

Here's a link to a site where you can check out more Tara --> www.sexymodeltara.com/

And a link to one of her Yahoo groups --> sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sexy_Tara/

She also does balloon and foot fetish videos... and potentially even custom videos for a fee. Bottom line, she's incredible, and if enough of us were to ask her about it, she may become more interested in our particular attraction to superwomen.

She's a virtually untapped source of ubergirl material, so show some support for her and maybe she'll give us another reason to smile. I know I haven't stopped smiling since I first started imagining her super. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cha0tic1
  • cha0tic1's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Feb 2007 23:46 #8103 by cha0tic
Replied by cha0tic on topic Got my first vid from Tara
Ordered a custom video from Tara... very happy with it :D

I plan on ordering more, and will be sending her a Supergirl costume soon.

I haven't joined her site. She's willing to do custom vids for non-members like me.

If you're interested in anything like that, let her know. She'd be very happy to learn if this is something more of you would want from her. She's likely on the edge of deciding whether or not to branch into the Superwomen genre... I say let's convince her to do more.

Could she help make some of Conceptfan's characters come to life?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds