Amount

Nit-picks

05 May 2005 10:32 #1052 by admin
Nit-picks was created by admin
Noticed a discrepency/continuity-error in a story in this genre? Discuss your nit-picks here.

Please, no "that's scientifically/mathematically impossible" posts - this is a fantasy, after all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
05 May 2005 22:54 #1074 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic Re: Nit-picks
While this doesn’t actually deal with any of the stories written by the community. There is one thing that tends to annoy me a great deal in anime when dealing with super fems. That is when a writer seems to suddenly forget just how strong a character actually is. For my example I am going to use Lime from the Saber Marionette J to X series. During the time series of the anime, there is a seen where one of the female characters needs help climbing up a boulder.

Well when she is climbing Lime and Bloodberry have to help her up. This I find extremely annoying as to be frank. Lime can lift several tons or at least a ton. There is no way that she would need help pulling a human that can’t way more then 100 pounds soaking wet up. Further more the fact that she even let her climb up was fairly inaccurate. As Lime tends to more jump up onto high areas rather then climb. I really regret the loss of what would be a rather nice lift and carry seen if Lime had picked her up and simply jumped up onto the ledge.

I was wondering if they are any other such situations. Either in anime, manga, or just the stories in general. That others don’t care for or even find aggravating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds