Amount

Transformers story idea

07 Jun 2009 10:46 #15863 by derekh37
Transformers story idea was created by derekh37
now that the new movies is imminent i had an idea for a tie in story. what if it was mikela not sam that found the shard and instead of increasing intelligence it implanted nanites?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• derekh37
  • derekh37's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2009 13:40 #15864 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Re: Transformers story idea
This is an email I sent to a different group out a couple weeks ago along like lines.

Now here is a what if that would make the transformers movies interesting.

Instead of the Autobots coming to earth as they did in the first movie they come to Earth in a ship like the cartoon. On the ship they had Teletraan I (TI) (the computer system for those that did not see the cartoon).

One day Megan was using TI for a college research paper. While accessing the database of DNA on animals on Earth, cross link to a database of all DNA of aliens the Autobots have meet. Reading the abilities for some of the aliens, Megan under her breath said it would be cool to have those abilities.

TI not realizing Megan was just day dreaming , takes this as a request and made nanites to enhance her. Injecting her with the nanites VIA the terminal interface she is using. Megan would not have a clue of what TI just did to/for her.

Shortly she starts developing the different abilities. Putting 2 and 2 together she went back to TI. TI tells her about the nanites. At first she a piseed off, but then claims down when she thinks of everything she could do now.

Recalling the article Sam told her where Superman has a real problem with sex. She asked if TI can still added additional parameters for the nanities. TI said all she would have to do is put her hands on the terminal again.

Megan tells TI to include the parameters:

that she can pass on the nanities to others
the passed on nanities will not pass on from that person
the passed on nanities will only give 75% of the power level she has of any given ability
for the nanities to store a copy of the person un-enhanced DNA
she can tell the passed on nanities to put the person back to normal and shutdown
to be able to scan life forms to find additional abilities to be added to her collection
allow her to add any parameters she wants directly with out the add of TI (Talking about project creep)

After she tells TI what the additional parameters she wanted to included and they being uploaded. Megan calls Sam to get together for an interesting date later that night, but before the date she would have to pick up or make a costume.

I been thinking about this what if after the first pic was uploaded.

Raa

More
07 Jun 2009 21:32 #15865 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Transformers story idea

Megan tells TI to include the parameters:

that she can pass on the nanities to others
the passed on nanities will not pass on from that person
the passed on nanities will only give 75% of the power level she has of any given ability
for the nanities to store a copy of the person un-enhanced DNA
she can tell the passed on nanities to put the person back to normal and shutdown
to be able to scan life forms to find additional abilities to be added to her collection
allow her to add any parameters she wants directly with out the add of TI (Talking about project creep)

One funny thing, this is almost the exact replica of the power set of the main charcter of one of my stories.

More
07 Jun 2009 21:49 #15866 by Raa
If I did copy it, I'm sorry did not realize it. I have read so many story and wrote some that ideas get mixed up sometimes.

Raa

More
07 Jun 2009 22:25 #15868 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Transformers story idea

If I did copy it, I'm sorry did not realize it. I have read so many story and wrote some that ideas get mixed up sometimes.

I haven't posted this particulary story yet.

More
07 Jun 2009 22:30 #15869 by Raa
LOL. Cool can't wait to read it. Always enjoy the stories from here and other boards.

Maybe if I fined time with work and stuff I'll write my version of the transform movie. Just don't hold your breath, being dyslexic I'm not that good at writing.

Raa

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds