Amount

Looking for an old story

14 Mar 2013 16:03 #30753 by smoki07
Looking for an old story was created by smoki07
Hi

I'am looking for a story where super powered women fight each other. some are fighting as section under the United Nations and others fight for china. Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • smoki07
  • smoki07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
14 Mar 2013 16:46 #30756 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Looking for an old story

smoki07 wrote: Hi

I'am looking for a story where super powered women fight each other. some are fighting as section under the United Nations and others fight for china. Can you help me?


It doesn't ring any bell, do you remember any more details?

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 17:17 - 14 Mar 2013 18:32 #30757 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Looking for an old story

Anon wrote:

smoki07 wrote: Hi

I'am looking for a story where super powered women fight each other. some are fighting as section under the United Nations and others fight for china. Can you help me?


It doesn't ring any bell, do you remember any more details?



I remember that there's official organisation of super powered women which select women to become 'super' but as the organisation is co-leaded by the US President and the 1st super woman '(named Amanda or something like that) there some political complancy. Per example, a US senator use his contacts to make her daughter 'super'.
Last edit: 14 Mar 2013 18:32 by smoki07.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • smoki07
  • smoki07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
14 Mar 2013 18:03 #30759 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Looking for an old story
I recall a story where aliens made ladies super. At the end the president daughter was made super and attacked the white house. I don't think this is the story.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 18:42 #30761 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Looking for an old story

smoki07 wrote:

Anon wrote:

smoki07 wrote: Hi

I'am looking for a story where super powered women fight each other. some are fighting as section under the United Nations and others fight for china. Can you help me?


It doesn't ring any bell, do you remember any more details?



I remember that there's official organisation of super powered women which select women to become 'super' but as the organisation is co-leaded by the US President and the 1st super woman '(named Amanda or something like that) there some political complancy. Per example, a US senator use his contacts to make her daughter 'super'.


It sound like the most recent chapters of G7's Liberty Bell universe. Take a look here for more details. I think that the story you're looking for is Typhoon Clara.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 19:45 #30763 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Looking for an old story
yes that's it great memory Anon thanks!!!

PS: Is it possible G7 may continue Liberty Belle ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • smoki07
  • smoki07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
14 Mar 2013 19:57 #30764 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Looking for an old story

smoki07 wrote: yes that's it great memory Anon thanks!!!

PS: Is it possible G7 may continue Liberty Belle ?


Maybe you should ask him. He's looming around this forum.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 20:27 #30765 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Looking for an old story
I'll do thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • smoki07
  • smoki07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds