Amount

Looking for certain type of stories

26 May 2013 21:50 #31711 by clipfreak
Looking for certain type of stories was created by clipfreak
Hi,

I recently discovered the story side of this site, but find it somewhat clumsy to navigate. For example is there a list of the tags so you can find certain types of stories faster?

The search page isn't really working for me for some reason (advanced options does nothing).

Alternatively if someone could point me to some stories it would be very appreciated.

I mainly like stories about average (petite) women gaining super strength one way or another followed by them testing it out (bending, lifting, etc) and sharing their gift with other women.

Like many of the stories on the xtreme strength site (site seems death :( ) or stories written by 'Pat Mallon' (is he/she here?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• clipfreak
  • clipfreak's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 May 2013 23:56 - 27 May 2013 13:43 #31713 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Looking for certain type of stories

clipfreak wrote: Hi,

I recently discovered the story side of this site, but find it somewhat clumsy to navigate. For example is there a list of the tags so you can find certain types of stories faster?

The search page isn't really working for me for some reason (advanced options does nothing).

Alternatively if someone could point me to some stories it would be very appreciated.

I mainly like stories about average (petite) women gaining super strength one way or another followed by them testing it out (bending, lifting, etc) and sharing their gift with other women.

Like many of the stories on the xtreme strength site (site seems death :( ) or stories written by 'Pat Mallon' (is he/she here?)

First of all welcome to the site. :blush:

As for the Library it's work in progress, the tags are somewhat foggy area at the moment, we haven't been able to properly atg all the stories and some of the current descriptions might be better written.

About the kind of stories you're looking for, many of those classified under the various Origin tags might be what you're looking for, otherwise look for the Double Trouble that usually marks the story with multiple superwomen.
Last edit: 27 May 2013 13:43 by Woodclaw.

More
27 May 2013 00:28 #31714 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Looking for certain type of stories

Anon wrote:
As for the Library it's work in progress, the tags are somewhat foggy area at the moment, we haven't been able to properly atg all the stories and some of the current descriptions might be better written.

Regarding tags When i post, i kind of feel like i am missing a lot of them that are appriaote simply becuse i don't know what they all are.

i was going to suggest maybe you get it down to like 30 or so good ones, and instead of doing a system where you type them to see if they exist, just make alist you can choose or not choose to be aprioate. Like checkboxes. That way its easy to find the ones that apply to your story as you just know what they are.

More
27 May 2013 00:50 #31715 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic Looking for certain type of stories
Clipfreak - Register Date: 06 May 2007 and ~60 posts and Anon comes with

Anon wrote: First of all welcome to the site.

:pinch: (Sry Anon I had to :p)

Great you found the library, better late than never :D

On topic:

Stories can be sorted from the "Tag Cloud" on the front page. Just click on a Tag that looks interesting and the corresponding stories should come up. Sadly there isn't any way to search for multiple tags and some stories missing tags.

An alternative way could be to use an external search engine (on google try for example: bend lift transform share site:superwomenmania.com)

More
27 May 2013 07:43 #31716 by Woodclaw

pansardum wrote: Clipfreak - Register Date: 06 May 2007 and ~60 posts and Anon comes with

Sorry, but right now I'm too depressed to care ... RL just threw me one in the nuts.

More
27 May 2013 19:07 #31719 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic Looking for certain type of stories
Thanks all,

I've been tag surfing and already found two stories I really like:

"Deep Down Inside" and "transmatrix 4000"

Is there an easy way to export these stories to flat html (besides using the print icon per chapter) so I can put it on my ebook ?

Thanks again, I think I will be reading more in the near future than during my English classes back in school :)

@Anon: No big deal I'm a very low frequent visitor :) Hope your real life get's back on track soon.

• clipfreak
More
27 May 2013 20:33 #31723 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Looking for certain type of stories

clipfreak wrote: Thanks all,

I've been tag surfing and already found two stories I really like:

"Deep Down Inside" and "transmatrix 4000"

Is there an easy way to export these stories to flat html (besides using the print icon per chapter) so I can put it on my ebook ?

Thanks again, I think I will be reading more in the near future than during my English classes back in school :)

@Anon: No big deal I'm a very low frequent visitor :) Hope your real life get's back on track soon.

There was an export to PDF option once, but the results weren't that good.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to show all tags we have right now, and with fats being busy I wouldn't try any experiments on that.

Anyway feel free to stop by in the chatroom, you might find some tips for stories there as well.

More
28 May 2013 02:26 #31728 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Looking for certain type of stories

Anon wrote:

pansardum wrote: Clipfreak - Register Date: 06 May 2007 and ~60 posts and Anon comes with

Sorry, but right now I'm too depressed to care ... RL just threw me one in the nuts.

Well when life kicks you in the nuts, make some delicious nut butter.

More
29 May 2013 22:33 #31752 by clipfreak
I'm really enjoying stacks of stories, but I can't seem to get enough :)

So I'm also looking for the sequel to Cyndi by Sean Porter (it only goes to part three on hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/).

I can't find the series on this site, but maybe it's pending? Or anyone knows where to find it, is there is a sequel at all?

• clipfreak
More
29 May 2013 23:00 #31754 by Woodclaw

clipfreak wrote: I'm really enjoying stacks of stories, but I can't seem to get enough :)

So I'm also looking for the sequel to Cyndi by Sean Porter (it only goes to part three on hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/).

I can't find the series on this site, but maybe it's pending? Or anyone knows where to find it, is there is a sequel at all?

As far as I know the only contribution by Sean to this site was his Spiderman story, published on SGInc. I think that it will be more likely to find him over at Brawna.org

More
29 May 2013 23:09 #31755 by clipfreak
I've been reading some stories at brawna too now and again, but it seems to be more muscle and giantess orientated (personally I only like up to the fitness level if any muscle is involved).

Anyhow the Cyndi stories are not on there (used a external search).

• clipfreak
More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds