Amount

Webspace for stories?

13 Feb 2006 03:54 #4476 by willow
Webspace for stories? was created by willow
Hey all! Ever since I wrote the story Goddess Club, I have continued writing off and on in my spare time. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to host my writing. I have created a small website through Frontpage that I would like to use to show them off. I just need the hosting location that supports Frontpage extensions, and have the barest minimum of graphics. Could anyone recommend a reliable and preferably free webspace provider?

Alexa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• willow
  • willow's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Feb 2006 04:15 #4478 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Webspace for stories?
Willow --

As long as its on topic, send a note to admin and maybe he/she can hook you up at the SWM domain...

LF

Hey all! Ever since I wrote the story Goddess Club, I have continued writing off and on in my spare time. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to host my writing. I have created a small website through Frontpage that I would like to use to show them off. I just need the hosting location that supports Frontpage extensions, and have the barest minimum of graphics. Could anyone recommend a reliable and preferably free webspace provider?

Alexa

More
16 Feb 2006 09:41 #4509 by static2098
Replied by static2098 on topic Re: Webspace for stories?
www.free-webhosts.com/

Search for what works for you!

More
24 Apr 2006 17:40 #5341 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Webspace for stories?
Alexa, did you contact Admin/find a host for your site? I know there's quite a few of us who'd like to read your work!

More
25 Apr 2006 22:47 #5356 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Webspace for stories?
No time so far. Too little free time this semester to ask or look. Once classes end in a few weeks I will have some time to ask around more and get something uploaded.

Alexa, did you contact Admin/find a host for your site? I know there's quite a few of us who'd like to read your work!

• willow
  • willow's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds