Amount

The Author Dru

19 May 2011 11:12 #23215 by revolution
The Author Dru was created by revolution
So i didnt think that posting this in new authors was a good idea considering Dru isnt a new author. i have read all of his/her stories at valkyrie and the off shoot of valkyrie extreme strength but i was wondering if he/she may have posted any additional stories anywhere else or if he/she was still around. I really am a fan of his/her stories. (evil uber girls are more my thing then good) expecially Mob Girl and Not the One. Or is it that he/she fell out of the community?

thanks in advance
revo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• revolution
  • revolution's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 May 2011 12:37 #23217 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: The Author Dru
I don't know much about Dru, we had some of his stuff here, but it has been a while since he last posted anything on this community.

More
19 May 2011 23:27 #23222 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Re: The Author Dru
Yes, Dru made it all really tasty :)
And he was one of the few who made ubergirl actions happen in a medieval scenery - I'm really a fan of that
Hope once he'll return

• naked.superpower
More
20 May 2011 01:47 #23223 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: The Author Dru
He's still around as far as I know, just "retired" (hopefully temporarily) from writing...Dru, come back, Dru! DRU....... :)

More
20 May 2011 05:10 #23228 by superfunk
Replied by superfunk on topic Re: The Author Dru
I really love Dru's stories. Especially the power levels of the girls are definitely for my taste. Missing that touch quite a lot.

More
01 Jul 2014 14:44 #37101 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic The Author Dru
I'm very happy to announce that Dru is writing once again and is better than ever!

More
01 Jul 2014 14:57 #37103 by castor
Replied by castor on topic The Author Dru
He is however having problems with Koala Bears, so there is the problem that he may be attacked any days by them droping into his lap and ripping off his flesh.

Castor

More
01 Jul 2014 15:38 #37104 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic The Author Dru
I am indeed having trouble with Koala Bears. They look cute....but they are dangerous. Do not be fooled by cute cuddly appearances...that is merely a part of their evil deviousness!

More
01 Jul 2014 18:41 #37106 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Author Dru

Dru1076 wrote: I am indeed having trouble with Koala Bears. They look cute....but they are dangerous. Do not be fooled by cute cuddly appearances...that is merely a part of their evil deviousness!

Name me an Austrialian animal that is not dangerous.

More
01 Jul 2014 19:07 #37107 by fats
Replied by fats on topic The Author Dru

Woodclaw wrote:

Dru1076 wrote: I am indeed having trouble with Koala Bears. They look cute....but they are dangerous. Do not be fooled by cute cuddly appearances...that is merely a part of their evil deviousness!

I can tell you the most dangerous thing in Australia is the Australian woman, she is deadly if not handled correctly.

FAts

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
01 Jul 2014 21:35 - 01 Jul 2014 21:39 #37109 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic The Author Dru
I always wanted to have a Tasmanian Devil as a pet ever since I saw one on the Bugs Bunny Show.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2014 21:39 by SCOTT R.

More
01 Jul 2014 22:26 #37110 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic The Author Dru

fats wrote:

Woodclaw wrote:

I can tell you the most dangerous thing in Australia is the Australian woman, she is deadly if not handled correctly.

FAts

Fats has pointed an extremely important piece of information for anyone planning to navigate the wilds of Australia. If you don't know how to handle them correctly, then don't pick one up!

I can understand Scott's Love of the Tasmanian Devil. One of Austraias more honest creatures. Like the redback spider they do not pretend to be cuddly.

One Aussie animal which is perfectly safe is certain type of marsupial known as the "dead bastard".
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
01 Jul 2014 23:16 #37112 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic The Author Dru

Dru1076 wrote: They look cute....but they are dangerous. Do not be fooled by cute cuddly appearances...that is merely a part of their evil deviousness!

This statement could be applied to most of the ladies written about on this site. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds