Amount

Old Rich Supergirl

27 Dec 2019 19:24 #66099 by Thoth
Old Rich Supergirl was created by Thoth
Does anyone remember an old story involving an ultra rich dumb Paris Hilton type girl trying to be like Supergirl. She uses all her wealth and fame to befriend Supergirl and copy her powers. I believe she builds a suit of some sort and maybe ends up with real powers at the end? Not sure if it was on here or elsewhere like Brawna or Diana the Valkyrie. Any suggestions as to title or author would be very helpful, so thanks in advance. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2019 23:19 #66102 by eric328
Replied by eric328 on topic Old Rich Supergirl
Was it this one on Diana the Valkyrie?

www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/supergirl/auriana.txt
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD

More
27 Dec 2019 23:27 #66103 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Old Rich Supergirl
Yes that's it thank you. Sad there arent more stories like this. The obsessed fangirl is a fun subgenre of ubergirl. Dont know if anyone knows of some more stories like it. 

More
31 Dec 2019 15:31 #66136 by Ricky89
Replied by Ricky89 on topic Old Rich Supergirl
What an AMAZING story, anyone know some kind of story/fanfic like this?

More
31 Dec 2019 18:07 #66143 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Old Rich Supergirl

Ricky89 wrote: What an AMAZING story, anyone know some kind of story/fanfic like this?

{History on

Keep looking around the Valkyrie site and you’ll find more. The “beating Supergirl” stories came out of the earlier Femdom genre (which Diana the Valkyrie site continued onto the Internet after it replaced the BBS servers). It was a sub-genre of Femdom, which of course involved women beating up men.

It is also part of what drove me out of the Femdom genre that I had written in during the late 80’s. I loved Supergirl, and I liked getting her into big trouble before she won the day in heroic form, but that particular Femdom sub-genre turned into Supergirl Peril, which drove me to create the AU as my personal way of expressing my fantasies in a different way.

A way that was also non-infringing.

During that time, DC was fighting a war against what became known as fan-fiction regarding their characters. Any site that had too many sexually explicit depictions of their characters got served. Somehow, the Valkyrie site survived until DC gave up and fan-fiction became acceptable.

/History}

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, guimachajo1

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds