Amount

A Morpheus Collection

13 Dec 2005 02:24 #3789 by Rasa
A Morpheus Collection was created by Rasa
Many of you have probably already read these, but just in case, here are some great stories by Morpheus that fit the genre (links are to a Yahoo! group)...

The Wandering Eye - A woman's boyfriend loves to look at other women, so his girlfriend has a gypsy woman cast a spell that gives her the attributes that catch his eye. When he admires a woman's beautiful blue eyes, for example, she gains that attribute. Then, he admires Supergirl...

Omega - A team of superhero-wannabes undergo a process to develop superpowers. All develop their own powers, save one. She's miserable until she discovers that she has the power to take the power of anyone (everyone) else...

The Amulet of Strength - You can probably get the gist of this one from the title...

Linked - After a science experiment goes awry, a teenage girl merges with a quantum anomaly which allows her to "link" with others and take aspects of them, such as their personalities, beauty, and, of course, strength...

Four Days - A science experiment transfers abilities and attributes to a college co-ed...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rasa
  • Rasa's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Dec 2005 17:33 #3804 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: A Morpheus Collection
None of the links work. Every single one results in a File Not Found error

More
13 Dec 2005 20:09 #3807 by MackTheMouse2
Replied by MackTheMouse2 on topic Not Found
They all sound like great stories. Can you try posting these again? I don't think I've read any of them.

More
14 Dec 2005 08:40 #3817 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: A Morpheus Collection
Sorry. I'm not sure why the links aren't working. Since I can't edit the post, I'll just direct you to the Yahoo! group...

groups.yahoo.com/group/Morpheuscabinet2/

Just go to the files section to read the stories that I mentioned above.

• Rasa
  • Rasa's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Dec 2005 14:53 #3821 by Risatara
Replied by Risatara on topic Re: A Morpheus Collection
I can tell you, its a Yahoo-Files thing. Yahoo files change there locations all the time, so nobody can link to it from another homepage..

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds