Amount

"The Sea of Air" & "Superhuman"

12 Mar 2006 22:20 #4853 by Grayface
It's prabably old news but heres a link: web.telia.com/~u31429005/ I like "The Sea of Air" the best, but "Superhuman" is very good too. He takes for ever to update, but I guess he has other things to do besides write stories for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grayface
  • Grayface's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Mar 2006 20:26 #5062 by lfan
Hey Greyface, you should contact admin about putting your old stories up on the storybank (Dreaming, Law of Fives, etc).....

LF

It's prabably old news but heres a link: web.telia.com/~u31429005/ I like "The Sea of Air" the best, but "Superhuman" is very good too. He takes for ever to update, but I guess he has other things to do besides write stories for me.

More
30 Mar 2006 00:40 #5076 by Grayface

Hey Greyface, you should contact admin about putting your old stories up on the storybank (Dreaming, Law of Fives, etc).....

LF

I dont have them on my computer anymore, so I'll see about swiping them from Pauls Xts and hope the dont get messed up or some such...I'l be in touch with Admin sooner or later.

• Grayface
  • Grayface's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds