Amount

happiest_in_shadows

06 Apr 2006 18:54 #5154 by Grayface
happiest_in_shadows was created by Grayface
Just wanted to say: DUDE, awesome jobe on chapters 2&3. You realy hit most of my buttons with this story. I kind of miss you posting it bit by bit, it was some thing to look foward to, but I also like reading it in one entier shot too, so thats not realy a complaint or anything like that.
Wow Rachael is a bloodthirsty sort (not complaining mind you). This story is picking up speed fast. I'm not to sure what I can say realy but if I think of somthing I'll post it here cuz I think you deserve some kudos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grayface
  • Grayface's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 May 2006 23:39 #5552 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic Re: happiest_in_shadows
Sorry that it took me so long to respond. I never think to check this section of the forum very often.

It’s nice to see that you’re enjoying the story. Though I don’t really think, Rachael’s is so much blood thirsty. I tend to consider her more along the lines of being playful and her fun is more important to her then the lives or pain of those she amuses herself with. It isn’t like she has harmed anyone that hasn’t either challenged her, threatened or endangered something she values or been a combatant.

Of course what she considers a threat to what she values may seem extreme.

• happiest_in_shadows
More
14 Jul 2006 16:08 #6247 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic HAPPIEST IN SHADOWS
Great Part 6 Happiest.
Personally i would like to see even more titanic feats of strength and invulnerability from Rachel, performed for her pleasure trying to not be bored from her now "particular" kind of life.
My dream is to a development of the story where she declares war to the entire world because she wants be the only ruler....

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds