Amount

NO!

24 Jun 2005 17:52 #1568 by blogger
NO! was created by blogger
So, Ultragirl has buffed up and (absolutely nothing has been actually proved) might, possibly, be a teeny bit stronger than me now, although I doubt it.

And, besides, so what! Why should last weekend's encounter change me in any way? If you were as gorgeous and powerful as me, you'd understand. Nothing anyone else says or does matters to me. Why should it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• blogger
  • blogger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2005 03:14 #1572 by kryptobabe
Replied by kryptobabe on topic Re: NO!
You go girl! Don't let those weaklings keep you down!

It's so much fun to read about your exploits and frustrations. I'm sure you will bounce back from this disapointment like only a super woman can do!

More
25 Jun 2005 17:59 #1577 by Supergeek
Replied by Supergeek on topic Re: NO!

So, Ultragirl has buffed up and (absolutely nothing has been actually proved) might, possibly, be a teeny bit stronger than me now, although I doubt it.

And, besides, so what! Why should last weekend's encounter change me in any way? If you were as gorgeous and powerful as me, you'd understand. Nothing anyone else says or does matters to me. Why should it?

:roll: I thought you'd say something like that. I was hoping that there might be a smidgen sense in you, that you might get it through your head that there are some beings in this world more powerful than you, and you'd reform as a result, but I guess not. Too bad, it seems you're too dense, Blogger, denser than neutronium, even. You'll just never learn.:roll:

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds