Amount

Conceptfan's Girls

22 Sep 2012 23:48 - 22 Sep 2012 23:51 #28708 by supian
Conceptfan's Girls was created by supian
It has been about a decade since the legend Conceptfan's site appeared. I'd like to update his girl's pics with recent photos. All contributions welcome! First off, here's the mafia godess Milena prior to bringing down the little plane.

Model: Wendy Fiore

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 22 Sep 2012 23:51 by supian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: somat, Esteban, SCOTT R, hpol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• supian
  • supian's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Sep 2012 13:02 #28732 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Conceptfan's Girls
i still have the original inspiration images that conceptfan used, i will post them here when i can find the HDD with them on.

fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Sep 2012 01:49 #28762 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Conceptfan's Girls
Here are some that I have kicking around.

- GeekSeven

The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban, Ravens_ghost

More
26 Sep 2012 01:50 #28763 by inactive
Part 2...

- GeekSeven

More
26 Sep 2012 01:52 #28764 by inactive
Part 3...

- GeekSeven

More
06 Oct 2012 20:26 - 06 Oct 2012 20:29 #28945 by supian
Replied by supian on topic Conceptfan's Girls
Kirsty scours the sea from the beach with her supervision for the helicopter and pilots she has just downed with a blow of her superbreath

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 06 Oct 2012 20:29 by supian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC

• supian
More
14 Oct 2012 18:36 - 14 Oct 2012 18:49 #29050 by supian
Milena has just ran across half a kilometre of beach from the cave in a matter of seconds, hence all the sand on her legs, as she glances round to see her footprints stretching back to the cave walls she has just 'reshaped'.

Last edit: 14 Oct 2012 18:49 by supian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• supian
More
15 Oct 2012 00:06 #29056 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Conceptfan's Girls
Wrong! Milena can't get dirty!

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
15 Oct 2012 06:50 - 15 Oct 2012 06:52 #29066 by supian

oogber wrote: Wrong! Milena can't get dirty!

Who cares? Look at that ass and those boobs! :P
Last edit: 15 Oct 2012 06:52 by supian.

• supian
More
15 Nov 2012 00:08 #29338 by supian
Here's the gorgeous Milena in her magic vest after kicking a boulder barefooted with a mafia mobster sat upon it into the ocean. The vest is a little wet after she fell in the cave's puddle earlier.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• supian
More
10 Oct 2022 20:01 - 09 Nov 2022 15:39 #75673 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Conceptfan's Girls
The SuperModels Kirsty, Caroline and Kate arrive after they have received an accidental Special Dose of alien SuperHumanStrength Serum...

I sure wouldn't want to mess with the invincible fiery redhead Caroline, standing in the centre!

Last edit: 09 Nov 2022 15:39 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, conceptfan, aguilauno, Markiehoe

More
10 Oct 2022 20:22 #75674 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Conceptfan's Girls

The SuperModels Kirsty, Caroline and Kate after they have received an accidental Special Dose of alien SuperHumanStrength Serum...

I sure wouldn't want to mess with the invincible fiery redhead, Caroline standing in the centre!

Nice fantasy pic!  Perhaps was my favorite story outside of Milena's Diary! 

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Monty

More
10 Oct 2022 21:20 - 13 Nov 2022 05:38 #75676 by Monty

The SuperModels Kirsty, Caroline and Kate after they have received an accidental Special Dose of alien SuperHumanStrength Serum...

I sure wouldn't want to mess with the invincible fiery redhead, Caroline standing in the centre!

Nice fantasy pic!  Perhaps was my favorite story outside of Milena's Diary! 

ElF
Yes, Conceptfan has The Super Models written down to a Capital "T"!
(e.t.a. The Three SuperModels look to be eyeing up the photographer knowingly with a "Do you even know what we are capable of now? We are Superstrong, Superfast, and with SuperInvulnerability, all Maxed to the Power Of Three Of Us ..."
Last edit: 13 Nov 2022 05:38 by Monty.

More
18 Oct 2022 10:27 - 18 Nov 2022 11:36 #75733 by Monty
"Hi Guys!" smiled Milena.
She had absolutely Rocketed across the beach, and covered the half a dozen or so miles from the caves in the far distance behind her in mere Seconds, stopping at a sudden standstill before them.
In sheer panic, the mafia hoods started firing wildly at the sudden appearance out of nowhere of the busty brunette.

"Look what your little bullets have done to my poor jeans!, or was that just me stretching my Renewed, Powerful legs on my sprint across the sands? Do you want to shoot the new me with your pop guns again?... You Both can see I Have Changed Somewhat after I visited those beach caves you can see behind me, right? I had a magic genie Perform some Work on me. Do you like what you see?"
"I'll even remember you in my new diary!"
With that, she puckered her lips and blew two intense streams of warm air, turning her head slightly to cover both her gunmen from her Now New Super-Powerful Large Lungs, for all she was worth, with her additional new discovery of SuperBreath. The two gunmen never stood a chance against her Gale Force that hit them as they were blown back almost as fast as her earlier SuperSprint!
One hand on curvaceous hip, she lowered her other hand full of her New SuperStrength, tentatively at first, towards her superior self in overwhelming anticipation. Milena's already torn jeans were about to be torn asunder and ripped apart...
And she smiled radiantly. Deeply inhaling her breath back once again, she let her new chest Grow Even Larger.

She was ready to take-off for her first time...

Last edit: 18 Nov 2022 11:36 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, eromacque, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, static2097, cristian01984, hrakaicho, guimachajo1

More
20 Oct 2022 11:38 - 24 Nov 2022 15:22 #75765 by Monty
More of SuperGoddess Mob Boss Milena;

"What took you so long? Didn't you see me running past and easily overtaking your car, even although you were speeding in a mad panic!"

"So, do you really want to race against ​​​me in your little plane? You do know that Both Of Us can go up in the air now!"

She laughed, "What will happen to your poor little propellers when I get in Right In Front of you up there with These Beauties? Do you know what that will mean?"

Last edit: 24 Nov 2022 15:22 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Sarge395, eromacque, Markiehoe, Slim0926, cristian01984

More
01 Nov 2022 07:51 - 01 Nov 2022 08:06 #75871 by Monty
Kim, from Randolph and Kim, in her red bikini now has The Super Powers to do whatever she wants...

Last edit: 01 Nov 2022 08:06 by Monty.

More
02 Nov 2022 10:53 - 02 Nov 2022 22:41 #75879 by Monty
MiIena's Diary, 1st November
"I have just discovered a Fantastic New Power my genie has Blessed me with!
As well as being able to lift tons effortlessly, accepting 'harmful' (yeah, right!) bullets into my chest area, and being able to fly at superspeeds, I have learned something more!"

"I can literally change my own body shape!
The obvious two choices and changes undoubtedly Boosts my SuperStrength!"

"This will help keep my boy toys ​​​​in tow in ​​​​​​My Mafia, and will help with my 'Untouchable Negotiations' with the cops. (Not that any of them are a problem for the new me now!...)"

Last edit: 02 Nov 2022 22:41 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, aguilauno, tranquinha, cristian01984

More
03 Nov 2022 11:09 - 25 Nov 2022 14:16 #75883 by Monty

Caroline didn't even need his car;

"Of course I don't need your little car!" she pouted. "What can this accelerate to anyway? Only 125 miles per hour? Is that all? I can outrun that easily without even breaking into a sweat! I have been made Far More Superior to you and this ​​​​​​'feat of engineering' here in every possible way imaginable. You haven't heard yet of the Starship that came down to award just the three of us all with our very own Special SuperPowers, have you? 
I won't even bother with the seatbelt, it would not fit over me now anyway! What the hell is it for? Some sort of 'precautionary measure?' Do you realise my very own ​​​​Super Airbags that I have been granted are Far More Powerful than anything that could be designed or created here on this puny little planet?...I could just let my Twin Giants plunge and smash right through your steering column at top speed here, if it wasn't for my lightning quick reaction forces.
I could let you have a feel of my very own stars'n'stripes, of the New Improved Me, but you would probably faint from the overwhelming excitement at the Power I now feel within both of them.
Have you ever seen the underside of the chassis? I can lift and hold your vehicle up with this one arm resting on your steering wheel, if you want. What does this little car weigh, anyway?...Only the Two and a Half Tons, Then?..."
With that, Caroline pushed the car door off, releasing some of her SuperHuman Power. She bent down low, and felt an easy SURGE to her recently received Strength in her upper arm as the car rose in her grip of one solitary palm. "I don't want to take your car anymore. How far do you think I can throw this piece of junk? 125 miles in an hour sounds familiar, doesn't it?...This will be so easy and much more fun for me!"
Pulling both arms back easily holding the tons of weight overhead on her upturned hands, Caroline turned her head to the side and smiled at him. He stared in awe at her now outstretched breasts, now straining against and literally attempting, threatening to Burst Out from the confines holding her against her Wonder Bikini Top as Caroline leaned her arms back as far as she could. She now turned to concentrate on the road ahead. She Unleashed her cargo with the Full Force of a Starship Enhanced SuperModel, and in a blink of an eye his car had disappeared!...For any 'normal' human eyes that is...The superhuman vision that Caroline now possessed was fortunate to be able to study the path of destruction caused by her casual throw for miles down the road now ... perhaps only Kirsty or Kate could catch and stop the multi-ton vehicle that was now rapidly gaining pace, if they could be bothered.
And she smiled to herself once more.

Last edit: 25 Nov 2022 14:16 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, conceptfan, Sarge395, aguilauno, cristian01984

More
04 Nov 2022 20:51 - 18 Nov 2022 11:45 #75887 by Monty
Milena commented in her diary;"All this new money as well as my Extra Powers to Control the Mafia. It feels right to 'Splash Out' on a pool at my dear old uncle's place. I won't even have to come up for air in there anymore! These Extra-Large SuperLungs I have now are Blessed with their very own Extra-Special Benefits!"

Last edit: 18 Nov 2022 11:45 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Sarge395, aguilauno

More
04 Nov 2022 21:14 #75888 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Conceptfan's Girls
Thanks Monty :-)

As it happens... Part 4 of Milena's Diary (the Audio version) is coming up on the Girl Power Audio Patreon in less than two weeks. Parts 1-3 are already available for members... hear the bullets bounce of Milena's lovely body, grenades explode in her cleavage and so much more. Not to mention over 12 hours of other, sexy, immersive, superpowered female audio fun, all from under $10 a month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Revan, Monty

More
07 Nov 2022 23:26 - 08 Nov 2022 03:21 #75906 by Monty
Milena was going to try and keep herself and her new-found SuperPowers and SuperBody 'undercover'.
Would her new glasses work? She wasn't sure, as there was only so much of her True Identity she could keep under wraps now. What was a Super-Blessed Mafia Goddess supposed to do? Milena now had two other New Spectacles that stood out before her glasses...

But that would be fine in her book. She could handle anything that heads her way as of today!

Last edit: 08 Nov 2022 03:21 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, eromacque, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, jay_manus

More
10 Nov 2022 20:18 - 11 Nov 2022 00:10 #75916 by Monty

The SuperModels Kirsty, Caroline and Kate arrive after they have received an accidental Special Dose of alien SuperHumanStrength Serum...

I sure wouldn't want to mess with the invincible fiery redhead Caroline, standing in the centre!
Caroline asked them both from her SuperTight Hug against her friends;
"Am I squeezing you girls too tightly around your waists with this New-Found SuperStrength of Mine?"

"Nothing to worry about this side of the room, there isn't anything wrong here" said Kirsty.

"I don't feel anything different. Don't bother about it Caroline! Absolutely Nothing can hurt us now!" replied Kate.
Last edit: 11 Nov 2022 00:10 by Monty.

More
15 Nov 2022 10:49 - 20 Nov 2022 16:49 #75937 by Monty

Kirsty searched the seas for the near two-ton helicopter she had just downed with a Continuous ​​​​Blast! of her Newly-Discovered Hurricane Force SuperBreath.
"It was hardly MY fault!" the SuperModel thought to herself. After all, she had merely arched her back to welcome the supposedly 'deadly' onslaught of bullets to her Invulnerable, Large, All-Natural Chest. She was only trying to return the favour with a Swell Of and a Blow From her Vastly Improved and Increased SuperLungs, even though later she would admit to overdoing things just a little bit. Kirsty, trying to keep her twin-strong heads lowered, said she may have blown her JetStream of her Super-Compressed air at the 'copter far too hard for too long a time, but how was she to know at the time that she now possessed these Overwhelming, even Great Powers?!)
An onrushing military tank now awaited a similar onrushing, but a much faster Kirsty, whose New Improved Super Enlarged Breasts Bounced Rapidly in Rhythm with her 150 Miles per Hour SuperSprint. Kirsty's back should have been hurting with the increased strain from her Large Twin Frontage during her run, but she could feel no pain whatsoever. Now sitting proudly above her enhanced lungs, her Massively Improved Pair were reaching out to tempt fate and would indeed wreak accidental havoc, cause total chaos and absolute devastation with her Super Abilities once again on display to yet more military 'power'... 

Last edit: 20 Nov 2022 16:49 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Sarge395, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, cristian01984, Rjjt456

More
16 Nov 2022 13:07 - 24 Nov 2022 15:30 #75945 by Monty
There was a Distinctive Crystal Glow emanating from teenager Kim, ​​​and beyond any doubts, she had just inherited Sole Ownership of a Stunning Transformation. The crystal-ray's laser had Flooded, Cascaded Over and Engulfed her Entire Body Throughout, taking Kim to the Peak of Pure SuperPhysicalPerfection. She had answered the door to a shocked and angst-ridden Randolph...
H..H..Had the girl next door standing before him really just accidentally been hit by the Powerful Beam of his laser-firing ray from his crystal? This would mean that she now held Untold  HUGE  Amounts of Special Super Abilities and Potential Powers! Was Kim now in Possession of those SuperPowers? She certainly Looked Blessed!
And now, unbeknownst yet to Kim, she had Indeed Been Blessed with a SuperStrong, SuperFast, even Bulletproof, Power Body! Her Newly Transformed Shapely Hips and Thighs, constantly feeding off the crystal ray's Unlimited, Recharging Power Supplies, would drive her long runs at relentless speeds at easily over 200 miles per hour with no let-up or signs of any fatigue!
She could laugh in the face of barrages of bullets aimed, directed and shot straight at her. For some reasons, the sharpshooters would take aim through their vision scopes at her SuperSpecial Chest. She soon learned she could easily blow them away with a blast of her breath, channelled through her new Crystal-Charged, SuperHuman Lungs, but why would Kim want to waste her Breaths on them? There was absolutely nothing that could possibly cause Kim's Amazing New Self any harm anymore!
She would Discover her New-Found SuperStrength in her ray-enhanced, shapely but slender arms soon enough, with the help of the Sheer Tons of petrol tanker she could lift and hold, oh So Very Easily above her head. Her school in the far distance looked a good target to test her SuperHuman Skills and would now take a direct hit. ....A THOOOMMM! came from The Strongest, Most Powerful Throw ever witnessed, a throw that would never be repeated again, unless, if and when, the school's One and Only Superior Crystal-Enhanced Pupil Kim with her Extra-Special SuperStrength was involved!..

Last edit: 24 Nov 2022 15:30 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Cerebasan, Lulu, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Slim0926, erikphandel, cristian01984

More
17 Nov 2022 19:43 - 24 Nov 2022 16:01 #75955 by Monty

Milena commented in her diary;
"All this new money as well as my Extra Powers to Control the Mafia. It feels right to 'Splash Out' on a pool at my dear old uncle's place. I won't even have to come up for air in there anymore! These Extra-Large SuperLungs I have now are Blessed with their very own Extra-Special Benefits!

Last edit: 24 Nov 2022 16:01 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, tranquinha

More
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds