Amount

GirlPowerAudio

23 Mar 2022 13:25 #73514 by conceptfan
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Kamelmann, eromacque, Slim0926, naimer, Monty, q7w9a4s6z13, Bolt527, wf711022, Glaazius, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
23 Mar 2022 18:10 #73517 by DanDud88
Replied by DanDud88 on topic GirlPowerAudio
Wooow thats sooo cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan

More
23 Mar 2022 22:52 #73520 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic GirlPowerAudio
Brilliant! I have your new channel hooked up to YT now. Can't wait for more. Cheers CF!

More
24 Mar 2022 04:20 #73523 by naimer
Replied by naimer on topic GirlPowerAudio
Awesome! That is my birthday day!

More
25 Mar 2022 15:28 - 25 Mar 2022 15:35 #73535 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic GirlPowerAudio
Well, GirlPowerAudio (GPA) has a big party planned in your honor then! 

While CF has taken the reins with most of the GPA news to date, I just wanted to interject and let everyone know a little more about what is coming.  GPA was conceived out of our love of the "audio experience" within the genre, which I personally think takes stories to another level.  Unfortunately, audio "books" have been scarce around these parts with only HikerAngel 1.0 and "Super Me" scratching the surface.  This is partly due to the high cost & time in producing QUALITY audio versions of our favorite stories. 

By pooling our resources and contacts, 'the Fans' (Concept and Lara) are trying to see if we can produce good quality ubergirl audio projects for the genre on a regular schedule.  And we don't mean some female voice simply narrating stories...no, I mean professional female voice actors immersing the listener into a variety of different ubergirl experiences and formats:  novels, vignettes, audio plays, ASMRs...heck, we even are planning to do a battle rap! 

What we're trying to say is we will have a good variety of content  (and female actors) for everyone and hope that people will support our Patreon page.  Memberships start at $9.95 per month, and we are planning over NINETY minutes of audio content per month -- which is well under the per minute rate (by over half!) for audio in the genre -- backed by the writing talents of Conceptfan and myself.  

But our female voice artists are the real stars!  Over the past month we have held auditions for no less than 60+ actresses for the right voices for the right parts, and we think we have some great ones.  We have genre-experienced veterans like Shenychewan (Super Me) and Kylie (HikerAngel's Human Clay) as well as a few others who really bring the stories to life!  So what stories do we have planned?  If you watched our promo video , you can get an idea, but we are planning audio remixes of some genre classics along with tons of new content!  And don't worry, even though CF is at the helm, I am playing the role of "good angel" so that means a healthy mix of bad girl AND good girl stories! But enough of the speculation!  Take a look at an actual list of what we are planning in the first few months alone: 

-- Plan 8 from Outer Space:  CF's retelling of a sci-fi horror classic - with one unstoppable, pissed off girl at the forefront
-- Amber's Super Midnight Rendezvous: A sexy ASMR-esque interlude of a super girl's bedroom confession to her BF
-- Serendipity:  LF's tale of what happens when your luck suddenly changes
-- Ask MetroGirl:  An original, regular series where our resident heroine, MetroGirl, answers your emails!  Really!
-- Scroll of Destiny:  The HikerAngel/Larafan novel is now on audio and only available here!
-- Milena's Diary: A true CF classic, now remixed and voiced by Shenychewan (Super Me)
-- The Carol Echs Files: A new classic saga of a down-on-her-luck female P.I. with an undiscovered talent 

Of course, all of this works only with genre-support, so we're asking everyone to give us a try and let us know what you think! 

Cheers!
CF & LF

GirlPowerAudio
www.patreon.com/girlpoweraudio    

Awesome! That is my birthday day!
Last edit: 25 Mar 2022 15:35 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eromacque, Revan, naimer, Monty, static2097, Glaazius

More
26 Mar 2022 02:03 #73542 by 1525
Replied by 1525 on topic GirlPowerAudio
Whether text can be provided at the same time as audio

More
26 Mar 2022 06:57 - 26 Mar 2022 19:38 #73543 by Monty

It looks like text / subtitles are available in the Super package.

​​​​​
Last edit: 26 Mar 2022 19:38 by Monty.

More
26 Mar 2022 07:01 #73544 by Monty
(p.s.It would be brilliant to hear Kim played out.)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
26 Mar 2022 11:41 #73547 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic GirlPowerAudio

Hi!

Monty is correct.  Full transcripts for all our audio will be included for anyone who signs up to our "Super" package on Patreon.

We're just finishing the audio for our first month's output, ready for the launch of GirlPowerAudio on the 4th of April,

In a couple of days, we'll officially announce the line up for April 2022.  I genuinely think we've got something for just about everybody in this community, whether you're into superheroines or supervillains.  And I believe we've put together a uniquely immersive fantasy experience that's a level above a 'book on tape'.  We've got sexy, we've got exciting, we've got super-powered females brought to life.  And we're going to be dishing out over ninety minutes of hot super action every month for less than ten bucks for our "normie" package.  Head on over to our  Patreon page to see our two packages.

And dig out your best headphones ready for the 4th!
The following user(s) said Thank You: naimer, Monty

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
28 Mar 2022 06:31 - 28 Mar 2022 06:31 #73558 by naimer
Thank you so so so so much! I just can't wait, this is going to be the best birthday of my life with the most beautiful gift I've ever received! You just made yourself a lifetime fan! <3 

And.. email sent to the most amazing and beautiful Metrogirl - fingers crossed she will read it and reply! <3 
Last edit: 28 Mar 2022 06:31 by naimer.

More
28 Mar 2022 14:26 #73561 by conceptfan
Thanks Naimer, your message is top of the pile, ready for the next time Metrogirl files into the GirlPowerAudio studios.

Meanwhile, we're gearing up for the launch of GPA by releasing previews of our opening month's content. The first of these is now up on our website ( www.girlpoweraudio.com ) our youtube channel and - of course - our  Patreon page (patreon.com/girlpoweraudio)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, naimer, Monty

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
28 Mar 2022 16:47 #73563 by lfan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, Revan, naimer, Monty

More
30 Mar 2022 07:55 #73575 by naimer
R.. realy? Thank you!! There are only a few days left, but it feels like an eternity. I've never looked forward to my birthday as much as I do now. I think it's an amazing idea and I just can't wait - the teasers looks fanstastic! 

This image is hidden for guests.

More
31 Mar 2022 17:57 #73599 by conceptfan
Just 4 days to go!
See the full line-up for Month 1 and check out previews for everything at  girlpowerarudio.com  

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, naimer, Monty

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
02 Apr 2022 22:40 - 02 Apr 2022 22:41 #73619 by conceptfan
2 days till the launch of GirlPowerAudio!

The complete April line-up, including previews and running times is available at  girlpoweraudio.com !
Last edit: 02 Apr 2022 22:41 by conceptfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Apr 2022 09:43 #73630 by conceptfan
...and we're live!

The first two audio pieces (along with the full scripts for our "Super" tier members) are available for your listening pleasure, with more to come in April and a ton of excitement on the way for the coming months.

Come and join the fun via  our patreon page

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Apr 2022 11:01 #73632 by 1525
Replied by 1525 on topic GirlPowerAudio
I bought
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, conceptfan

More
26 Apr 2022 14:36 #73888 by lfan
Just a quick note that we launched another audio short, Serendipity, last night on the Patreon channel.  Really liked how the finished product of this came out with the post-production and SFX, especially the little touches in the jail.

With that, we're now looking forward to May with four new productions in the can (or in post-production):

Milena's Diary Pt 1 -- The 1st chapter of the classic tale from CF, now remixed and acted beautifully by Shennychewan (Super Me)
Scroll of Destiny Ch 1 & 2 -- HikerAngel (v1) and Larafan's collaborative novel of being careful what you wish for.  Now on audio!
The Echs Files Pt 1 -- A brand, new original series by Conceptfan -- our most ambitious production to date with over eight different voice actors!
American Powerhouse in Paris -- A one-shot original FMG transformation tale involving a female exchange student

And in the upcoming months?  Several more followup chapters of these as well as new originals, guest authors, and some fun surprises that we can't wait to show everyone!

If you love superpowerful ladies and want that extra sensory experience from professionally edited audio stories, come check us out!

Cheers!
CF & LF

Patreonwww.patreon.com/girlpoweraudio
Websitewww.girlpoweraudio.com
Twitterwww.twitter.com/girlpoweraudio
DAwww.deviantart.com/girlpoweraudio

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty, guimachajo1

More
30 Sep 2022 23:10 #75632 by conceptfan
Part 2 of our FMG story, An American Powerhouse in Paris is now available for all our Patreon subscribers to enjoy!

This image is hidden for guests.

Preview here

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds