Amount

Teuser's Formula

07 Jan 2018 16:50 - 07 Jan 2018 16:56 #58056 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Teuser's Formula

slim36 wrote: The Teuser-apocalypse could result if the formula was somehow introduced into the food supply service for cafeterias or restaurants. Imagine the disaster if this got into the food at Olympic village.

Yes, we certainly wouldn't want any ...disasters... among an entire legion of fit, beautiful women. To lose so many international sports figures to the mysterious succubus syndrome would be just horrible. Horrible, I say.

(if only because we'd need a whole separate set of world records for the new demigoddesses... Don't want to hurt the boys' feelings too much knowing they're pathetically inferior to the ladies in every sport.)

conceptfan wrote: It's a lovely thought Slim. Personally, I love a nightmare scenario, but let's hope that Teuser acts carefully and responsibly...

With widespread distribution scenarios, you kind of have to wonder what effects the formula might have on males. Maybe they smell extra tasty to affected women or they're primed so they transfer the entirety of their essence with a single blowjob. Fast food for the ladies :). A mystery needing to be explored... for SCIENCE!

Honestly, if there's ever any kind of vague public awareness of the power the succubi are gaining, I imagine its gonna be half wanna-be groupies, half international arms race :). The real question is will Teuser's formula be lost somehow during the upheaval?
Last edit: 07 Jan 2018 16:56 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Kamelmann, furbutt4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2018 23:44 #58067 by cwmoss
Replied by cwmoss on topic Teuser's Formula
Thanks for the update Conceptfan. This is my favorite thing of 2018!!

More
08 Jan 2018 00:16 #58068 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Teuser's Formula
EVen at the golden globes awards, a little stray T in the punch might cause some scandalous tabloid stories, especially if any of the alleged harrassers are at the same event as the alleged harrassees..

More
08 Jan 2018 00:42 #58069 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Teuser's Formula

cwmoss wrote: Thanks for the update Conceptfan. This is my favorite thing of 2018!!

January 8th.... love it! Thanks.cwmoss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
14 Apr 2018 17:23 #59149 by cwmoss
Replied by cwmoss on topic Teuser's Formula
Hey there Conceptfan,
I just wanted to check in to see if there are any updates to Teuser's Formula planned? As I said before this is one of my favorites.

Just a friendly bump, sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: veggicidal, Allgirlsaresuper

More
15 Apr 2018 15:06 #59154 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Teuser's Formula
Hi cwmoss.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to be updating a couple of my other series next, but the plan is to brew another chapter or two of Teuser's Formula. later this year,
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, oogber, Raa, Dru1076, Kamelmann, furbutt4, gotham_knight, Monty, barber, cwmoss, Allgirlsaresuper

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds