Amount

OK I am just a man that wants his super girl stories

30 Dec 2005 07:13 #3956 by arionprime
WHEN IS THAT SUPER BAG OF BONES GOING TO POST MORE STUFF ON HER SITE?? AND YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT OVER INFLATED LETHARGIC EVIL WITCH BLOGGER

ANYONE FEEL FREE TO HAVE PITY ON MY SOUL BUT THE WOMAN CAME TO MEET ME AT MY SISTERS REQUEST AND PLANTED A TREE WHERE MY HOUSE ONCE STOOD. SO I SEEK TO MEET HER OR READ MORE ABOUT HER EXPLOITS WHICH EVER COMES FIRST.

GHOST IN THE SHADOWS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• arionprime
  • arionprime's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Dec 2005 10:33 #3959 by conceptfan
Relax. (And be afraid, AP)

Sounds like Blogger's just enjoying a traditional festive season...

blog.conceptfan.com

More
30 Dec 2005 11:01 #3960 by helix111
OK That's weird. Just 2 minutes ago I checked the blog from my own bookmark and there were no new updates. 1 minute ago, I checked the blog from the above link and saw there was a new update that was posted before I checked the first time :? . Damn computers.

More
30 Dec 2005 11:24 #3961 by conceptfan

OK That's weird. Just 2 minutes ago I checked the blog from my own bookmark and there were no new updates. 1 minute ago, I checked the blog from the above link and saw there was a new update that was posted before I checked the first time :? . Damn computers.

The mysteries of cacheing and refreshing. Or does Blogger have the power to bend time and the internet?

More
30 Dec 2005 17:43 #3965 by ultragirl

The mysteries of cacheing and refreshing. Or does Blogger have the power to bend time and the internet?

I would freaking be surprised. I'm running out of options here.

More
30 Dec 2005 21:04 #3967 by jumperprime

Relax. (And be afraid, AP)

Sounds like Blogger's just enjoying a traditional festive season...

blog.conceptfan.com

I'm rather surprised Ultragirl would send Blogger a package like that. What if Blogger hadn't decided to contain the explosion? The building and everyone in it coulda been blown to bits(except for Blogger, of course)

More
30 Dec 2005 22:18 #3970 by ultragirl
Blogger is too lazy to have to go look for a new place. I knew she would do that.

More
03 Jan 2006 04:00 #3988 by arionprime
Replied by arionprime on topic ATTA GIRL
HEY ULTRA NICE CARE PACKAGE BUT NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD GET OUT IN SPACE MAKE A NICE ULTRA DENSE BOX OR SOMETHING BRING IT BACK DOWN HERE AND LOAD A NUKE IN THERE...LET HER UNWRAP THAT ONE FOR HER BIRTHDAY.

PS I AM SURPRISED THAT BAG OF BONES HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ME YET. OR IS SHE GETTING SCARED THERE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A PRIME STRONG ENOUGH ON EARTH TO TEACH HER WHO THE WEAKLING IS ??

ARIONPRIME

• arionprime
More
03 Jan 2006 17:15 #3992 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: ATTA GIRL

PS I AM SURPRISED THAT BAG OF BONES HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ME YET. OR IS SHE GETTING SCARED THERE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A PRIME STRONG ENOUGH ON EARTH TO TEACH HER WHO THE WEAKLING IS ??

ARIONPRIME

No doubt, we'll find out tomorrow. blog.conceptfan.com

By the way, it's never a good idea to address a goddess with CAPS LOCK on. As for being strong enough to "teach" her anything, well, that's just what Turbo Boy said. Remember him?

More
03 Jan 2006 17:55 #3994 by ultragirl
Someone is soooo screwed.

More
03 Jan 2006 22:21 #3996 by arionprime
Replied by arionprime on topic CAPLOCKS ARE GOOD
WHEN TALKING DOWN TO SUCH AN INFERIOR BEING LIKE HER. AS FOR SOMEONE GETTING SCREWED ... SORRY ULTRA BUT I AM ON YOUR SIDE AND FROM THE POWERUP/BUTTKICKING YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING I THINK YOU NEED SOME HELP.

BESIDES WHO ELSE IS GOING TO PROTECT MY PLANET? I MEAN HELL THE VELS ARE DOING NOTHING, THE SCRIBES GIVE MY RACE THE HORRIBLE TYANT IMAGE...BUT WHO IS TO SAY THAT THERE MIGHT BE ONE OF US LIVING HERE ON THE BLUE GEM IN THE GALAXY...THAT LIKES IT THE WAY THAT IT IS....AND THAT MEANS SUPREMIS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT OF CONTROL.

IF BLOGGER WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A GODDESS...FINE THE TERRANS CAN TREAT HER LIKE. ME ON THE OTHER HAND SHE WILL TREAT LIKE A TRUE NEMISIS.

GHOST
The first Law of Reason is that what exists, existis; what is, is, and that from this irreducible, bedrock principal, all knowledge is built. This is the Foundation from which Life is embraced.

• arionprime
More
05 Jan 2006 01:10 #4010 by Ordo Cabaal Templarus
Replied by Ordo Cabaal Templarus on topic Re: OK I am just a man that wants his super girl stories
For one to know one side of an argument one must understand the opposing view.

Blogger seems quite content on hurting men. Men kill men to build thier dreams on thier corpses. If Blogger's precious thing is to find an equal, or a approxomite, she will naturally will not be afraid to tread on the ants in her path.

I think we should be concerned about becoming cobblestones in her road...

• Ordo Cabaal Templarus
More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds