Amount

A bit about myself

12 Jan 2007 18:55 #7894 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: A bit about myself
Welcome aboard, smashed, and thanks for posting! Sounds like you have a lot in common with a great majority of the population here, so I'm sure there'll be lots to peruse and discuss.

Peace
ElF

Hello everyone!

I'm 37 year old male from the Philippines. I am definitely not a violent person in real life, in fact, I’m a timid and reserved type. But there’s also a part of me that is absolutely addicted to evil superwomen and so, I would say, that Dru and Conceptfan are my two most favorite writers of all time!

Since my younger days, I’m already into strong and powerful women. I first indulged myself with Darna (Philippine’s local supergirl), Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) and lots of Chinese Martial Arts Movies where fragile looking women can easily subdue several male opponents singlehandedly. I did enjoy those stuffs at that time but they’re not what I actually imagined.

It was not until I bumped into the works of Dru and Conceptfan that I finally found something that completely satisfy my fantasy! – An extremely attractive, evil superwoman that remained undefeated (not even a scratch) at the end of the story. Wow! :D

Cheers and thanks to Dru and Conceptfan!!! 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2007 03:38 #7922 by smashed
Replied by smashed on topic Re: A bit about myself

Welcome aboard, smashed, and thanks for posting! Sounds like you have a lot in common with a great majority of the population here, so I'm sure there'll be lots to peruse and discuss.

Peace
ElF

Thanks for the welcome moderator lfan. Yes, I really do enjoy my stay here. I have been lurking in this site and my only rerget was that it took me a very long time to join the forum.

:D :D :D

More
04 Sep 2007 05:22 #10164 by Lastleaf
Replied by Lastleaf on topic Well, I guess its time...
Hey...

As far as I can remember I've been in love with superheroines since I was 11. It was in a school bazaar where I first read about Starfire and wonder of it all I realized I'm surrounded by these gorgeous women in almost every media. (maybe puberty just kicked in :D )

Like smashed, I'm from the Philippines. I guess we're lucky and we have Darna, she is like in everywhere that fuels the fire for those in love with them.

When I went to college I encountered the web and from Rob Oliveras Wonder Woman site I got linked to "The Adventures of Aurora" and I've been hooked since. That was about more than a decade ago.

Now I'm 29. I'm still reading stories about superheroines and supergirls from the heroes to angsty to the bitches that seem the trend these days. I prefer today the heroic type stories with respectable male protagonist, some sort of equality for all, for I seem to see the troubles of the world these days and a belief of heroes alleviates the helplessness I feel.

My preference b4? To beat and humble these superwomen (though no domination) which I have devised a number of ways :twisted:

More
05 Sep 2007 07:41 #10173 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: A bit about myself
How did I not see this thread for so long?

Now I know everything about everybody! MWAHAHAHA

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
05 Sep 2007 14:44 #10177 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Well, I guess its time...
Welcome aboard Lastleaf.....another person from the Philippines, cool!! I found it interesting that we here in the States (in in this sub culture) are finally getting to see some heroines grace our mainstream TV this season with Supergirl and the Bioinic Woman, but it seems that Pinoy superheroines seem to pop up almost every year in featured shows: Super Klenk, Darna, Krystala, Super Twins....etc

In any case, welcome!

ElF

Hey...

As far as I can remember I've been in love with superheroines since I was 11. It was in a school bazaar where I first read about Starfire and wonder of it all I realized I'm surrounded by these gorgeous women in almost every media. (maybe puberty just kicked in :D )

Like smashed, I'm from the Philippines. I guess we're lucky and we have Darna, she is like in everywhere that fuels the fire for those in love with them.

When I went to college I encountered the web and from Rob Oliveras Wonder Woman site I got linked to "The Adventures of Aurora" and I've been hooked since. That was about more than a decade ago.

Now I'm 29. I'm still reading stories about superheroines and supergirls from the heroes to angsty to the bitches that seem the trend these days. I prefer today the heroic type stories with respectable male protagonist, some sort of equality for all, for I seem to see the troubles of the world these days and a belief of heroes alleviates the helplessness I feel.

My preference b4? To beat and humble these superwomen (though no domination) which I have devised a number of ways :twisted:

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds