Amount

Hiya

16 May 2015 06:24 #42078 by YAGS
Hiya was created by YAGS
Hi all! Been a while since I've been active here. I've checked in every once in a while over the years just to look around, but it looks like the last time I posted here was 2011, and my most recent story that I submitted was in 2009. Man, I feel old, and I don't recognize most of the current regulars. :blink:

Anyhow, I've actually gotten in the mood to try working on some of my stories again, so there's a chance I'll be posting some new writing in the not-too-distant future. But don't get your hopes up just yet. I'm a very slow writer, even when inspiration strikes, and I don't like to post anything that's too incomplete. But the story I'm feeling most inspired to continue right now is one that I originally posted here in the past, not something completely new. It was well received at the time, so hopefully some of you will enjoy the continuation I have planned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Grayface

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
16 May 2015 07:11 #42080 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Hiya
Do you have a trailer for us? Those are very popular right now. And welcome back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: YAGS

More
16 May 2015 08:29 #42082 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Hiya

YAGS wrote: Hi all! Been a while since I've been active here. I've checked in every once in a while over the years just to look around, but it looks like the last time I posted here was 2011, and my most recent story that I submitted was in 2009. Man, I feel old, and I don't recognize most of the current regulars. :blink:

Anyhow, I've actually gotten in the mood to try working on some of my stories again, so there's a chance I'll be posting some new writing in the not-too-distant future. But don't get your hopes up just yet. I'm a very slow writer, even when inspiration strikes, and I don't like to post anything that's too incomplete. But the story I'm feeling most inspired to continue right now is one that I originally posted here in the past, not something completely new. It was well received at the time, so hopefully some of you will enjoy the continuation I have planned.

Nice to have you back Yags, I hope this new creative streak will last quite a long time.

More
16 May 2015 08:54 #42083 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Hiya

YAGS wrote: Hi all! Been a while since I've been active here. I've checked in every once in a while over the years just to look around, but it looks like the last time I posted here was 2011, and my most recent story that I submitted was in 2009. Man, I feel old, and I don't recognize most of the current regulars. :blink:

Welcome back! Looking forward to your contributions. I feel like feedback/applause has picked up a little bit lately so hopefully you'll get that thrill from performing for an appreciative audience :).

More
16 May 2015 13:04 #42084 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Hiya
Never forgot about you. Welcome back from your hiatus. Looking forward to your work.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 May 2015 15:13 #42091 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Hiya
Welcome back, YAGS! Good to have u back!

ElF

More
17 May 2015 06:29 #42107 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Hiya
Thanks all.

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
17 May 2015 06:41 #42108 by circes_cup
Replied by circes_cup on topic Hiya
Yags, I've got several of your stories on my "favorites" list. Looking forward to seeing more

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds