Amount

I'm in chat!

28 Mar 2005 00:45 #582 by ultragirl
I'm in chat! was created by ultragirl
I'm going to try to make a point of being there every Sunday afternoon. Check in and say hello. Maybe this will start something. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Mar 2005 03:52 #584 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: I'm in chat!

I'm going to try to make a point of being there every Sunday afternoon. Check in and say hello. Maybe this will start something. :)

I missed you, probably by a few hours. I tried logging into the chat. There was one person there, but he logged off as soon as I said hello.

I'm up for trying to get more people involved in chatting. Anyone else want to log in and say hi?

YAGS

More
28 Mar 2005 05:32 #587 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: I'm in chat!
I went in at around 7 and no one was there so I logged out. I guess I'll have better luck next time.

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
28 Mar 2005 16:37 #590 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: I'm in chat!
Usually in chat around 10-noon EST on weekdays.....come by and say hi.....as people will attest, I'm away from the screen quite often but will ping if I can

LF

More
29 Mar 2005 04:09 #604 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: I'm in chat!

Usually in chat around 10-noon EST on weekdays.....come by and say hi.....as people will attest, I'm away from the screen quite often but will ping if I can

LF

Too early for me. I'm in EST also, but during the day, I'm at work. If you're going to catch me on chat, it'll usually be after 8 or 9 pm, until around midnight. But I'm not going to promise to be on every night or anything like that.

How about we pick a date and time to try and get a bunch of us on the chat at once?

YAGS

More
29 Mar 2005 06:22 #608 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: I'm in chat!
Sounds good......just picking random date out of hat, let's say Wed 3/30 at 11:30pm est?

Alternatively, I'm in there now... :P

LF

LF

Too early for me. I'm in EST also, but during the day, I'm at work. If you're going to catch me on chat, it'll usually be after 8 or 9 pm, until around midnight. But I'm not going to promise to be on every night or anything like that.

How about we pick a date and time to try and get a bunch of us on the chat at once?

YAGS

More
29 Mar 2005 09:49 #612 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: I'm in chat!

Sounds good......just picking random date out of hat, let's say Wed 3/30 at 11:30pm est?

I make that 5:30am in the UK. So don't expect many people from this side of the pond to join you!

More
29 Mar 2005 10:11 #613 by agentd
Replied by agentd on topic Re: I'm in chat!

I make that 5:30am in the UK. So don't expect many people from this side of the pond to join you!

perhaps those of us the right side of the pond :p should organise something similar ourseleves, at a better time for us?

More
29 Mar 2005 11:26 #614 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: I'm in chat!

perhaps those of us the right side of the pond :p should organise something similar ourseleves, at a better time for us?

OK, I'll do my very best (work emergencies permitting) to be lurking in the chat room noon-1pm today (Tues 29th March) and tomorrow (Wed 30th March) - even though there doesn't seem to be a bar in there. :(

Incidentally, D, I'm working on a way to get Franz Ferdinand piped into the chat-room on a loop. :lol:

More
29 Mar 2005 12:45 #615 by agentd
Replied by agentd on topic Re: I'm in chat!
i'm working on a way to kill you...

More
29 Mar 2005 16:58 #624 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: I'm in chat!

Alternatively, I'm in there now... :P

LF

Sounds good to me. But I might leave at about 11 or so. Gotta catch Frasier on my local TV station.

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
31 Mar 2005 07:13 #642 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic Re: I'm in chat!

Figures I'd miss the time slot. Oh well, I'm there now if anybody happens to stop by.

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds