Amount

Happy Holidays album by yours truly

14 Dec 2010 06:06 #21063 by martinblasick
Happy Holidays album by yours truly was created by martinblasick
I've made a CD celebrating the greatest superhero of all - Santa Claus :-) 10 original and 2 classic carols.

martinblasick.bandcamp.com/

On Sept 27, 2010, the hottest day in Los Angeles history I was transported by holiday joy and wrote four Christmas carols. The songs kept flowing. It been a very fun process, and now I'm thrilled to share it.

Bandcamp,com allows full song listens and no DRM.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Video of Operation North Pole:

&lt;object width="640" height="385"&gt;&lt;param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/n6S_nz3wS7U?fs=1&hl=en...;/param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="/www.youtube.com/v/n6S_nz3wS7U?fs=1&hl=en...1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martinblasick
  • martinblasick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
14 Dec 2010 14:13 #21065 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Happy Holidays album by yours truly
Thx, Martin! Great stuff and thanks for sharing! Happy holidays!

ElF

P.S. How's that superheroine concept with Natasha going? ;)

I've made a CD celebrating the greatest superhero of all - Santa Claus :-) 10 original and 2 classic carols.

On Sept 27, 2010, the hottest day in Los Angeles history I was transported by holiday joy and wrote four Christmas carols. The songs kept flowing. It been a very fun process, and now I'm thrilled to share it.

Bandcamp,com allows full song listens and no DRM.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Video of Operation North Pole:

&lt;object width="640" height="385"&gt;&lt;param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/n6S_nz3wS7U?fs=1&hl=en...;/param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="/www.youtube.com/v/n6S_nz3wS7U?fs=1&hl=en...1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

More
20 Dec 2010 00:52 #21111 by martinblasick
Replied by martinblasick on topic Re: Happy Holidays album by yours truly
Operation North Pole link:

www.youtube.com/user/martinblasick#p/a/u/1/n6S_nz3wS7U

You know I'm conflicted about which indiemovie to undertake. Like always there's different concepts floating around. Pros for the ubergirl project are that it's a niche market and has a marketing angle. The cons are that it's not a festival piece for "serious" work (which usually means no profit).

My successful experience with crowdfunding for my Happy Holidays CD:
has got me to thinking about crowdfunding a movie with Natasha. I'm kind of thinking out loud here. Setting a realistic budget and having having a firm concept are a big decision.

Either way it's a big commitment. We're up for it. But wanting really believe in it and feel like there's support for such a big undertaking.

Natasha would play Cher Noble, forged in the nuclear reactors of Chernobyl.

• martinblasick
  • martinblasick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds