Amount

Comic release dates to memorize

11 May 2005 16:36 #1123 by anterion
Comic release dates to memorize was created by anterion
JSA Classified #1 - July 20, 2005
---
New DC series on the JSA. This issues focuses on Powergirl and as it seems (again) her origin.

www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=3881

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anterion
  • anterion's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Jul 2005 22:53 #1794 by lfan

More
22 Jul 2005 06:49 #1842 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Comic release dates to memorize
If you haven't read this, you're missing out! My favorite line..."Turn around and look at me. TELL me what I'm MISSING."

More
24 Jul 2005 03:57 #1874 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Comic release dates to memorize
The art's a little cartoony for my taste, but expressive. Not much of a story so far -- this issue seems to be a "set-up" for the issues to come. With luck, Power Girl will get a solid back-story that will distinguish her from the new Supergirl.

I don't recall the oval "window" on PG's costume ever being so large. My first thought was "Whoever the artist is, he's having WAY too much fun with this assignment!" Then I looked at the credits and saw that the artist is a woman!

Is that the Psycho Pirate seen in silhouette on the next-to-last page?

More
14 Sep 2005 21:37 #2449 by WhitePaw
Replied by WhitePaw on topic Re: Comic release dates to memorize
Won't say "Love it", but definately like it enough to have paid money for the hardcopy, scanned it in, and put my copy up for limited "borrowing".

Love,
-White Paw

More
16 Sep 2005 07:10 #2495 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: Comic release dates to memorize
The SUPERGIRL #1 Third Printing (JUL058321) is available for order now and is scheduled to arrive in stores on September 28 with a cover price of $2.50 U.S. To ensure delivery on that date retailers must place orders by Sunday, September 18; please note that quantities will be limited and may sell out before September 18.

SUPERGIRL #2 (JUL050209) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on September 21. This issue features covers by Ian Churchill & Norm Rapmund and Michael Turner.

SUPERGIRL #3 (AUG050199) is solicited in the August Previews (Volume XV #8) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on October 12. This issue features covers by Ian Churchill & Norm Rapmund and Michael Turner.

SUPERGIRL #4 (SEPO50223) is solicited in the September Previews (Volume XV #9) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on November 16.

Also available for advance reorder is the SUPERMAN/BATMAN: SUPERGIRL TP (JUL058029). This title collects SUPERMAN/BATMAN #8-13, the story that introduced the new Girl of Steel!

Source: Comicbookresources.com

More
21 Aug 2007 17:45 #10092 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Comic release dates to memorize
Newsarama has some good cover previews and solicits.

SG appears in at least 3 or four books. BTE might like the new SG cover. I'm "eh" about the cover art but am hopeful about the new team. Even if unlike Lfan I'm actually okay with the more human art. What I would give to have Datty Benes on this book however...

There is a great cover of a gigantic woman holding a bank truck with Wonder Woman holding onto the bottom of said truck.

There is also a scary looking cover for Trails of Shazam #10

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds