Amount

Report for 06122012

10 Dec 2012 19:16 #29639 by lfan
Report for 06122012 was created by lfan
Recent book of note out last week that might have escaped people's radar is Bloodstrike #33. In it, Suprema gets taken over and pretty much trashes the team. Combined with last month's Bloodstrike #32 (where she breaks into a lab run by the government) pretty much are "ubergirl run amok" issues....

You can purchase them online here, if you want:
www.comixology.com/Bloodstrike/comics-series/7589

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, inactive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Dec 2012 21:17 #29640 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Report for 06122012
Thanks for the heads up.

Other ubergirl action this week:

Worlds' Finest - Probably the best straight up ubergirl action, but increasingly leaving me cold. Weirdly lacking energy and heart. PG's costume still not growing on me.

Red She Hulk - Not enough focus on red shulkie for a title that has her name. I want to like it, but it's disappointing so far.

Ame Comi Girls - Stuck in a rut where every week introduces a new character. Hopefully they will calm down and focus on the story. Always miss Power Girl when she's not featured.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000

More
10 Dec 2012 22:03 #29641 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Report for 06122012

geekseven wrote: Worlds' Finest - Probably the best straight up ubergirl action, but increasingly leaving me cold. Weirdly lacking energy and heart. PG's costume still not growing on me.

Personally I think that the current issue is probably the best with the exception of #0. Still I agree, World's Finest is a struggling title. Which is a pity since it includes some really nice UG action.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds