Amount

ARENA MODE

13 Feb 2013 15:02 #30383 by fats
ARENA MODE was created by fats
hi all,

here's something that came in my personall twitter feed.

"A sci-fi/superhero novel with a 'Ready Player One', Joss Whedon-y vibe to it; featuring original illustrations by Marvel and DC artist"

www.kickstarter.com/projects/blake-north...i-fi-superhero-novel

fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Feb 2013 20:01 #30384 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic ARENA MODE
What a great idea - use of social media - and crowd sourcing/financing!

Is it a "semi-parody" and that's why she can get away with it - or are DC/Marvel/DC/WB etc being that "nice" to medium size fan creations right now - even if "for profit."

I mean it is one thing to run a quiet webpage in a small corner of the web <cough> but she's putting herself right out there in front of everyone. Great idea - and gutsy.

More
13 Feb 2013 23:18 #30386 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic ARENA MODE

Random321 wrote: What a great idea - use of social media - and crowd sourcing/financing!

Is it a "semi-parody" and that's why she can get away with it - or are DC/Marvel/DC/WB etc being that "nice" to medium size fan creations right now - even if "for profit."

I mean it is one thing to run a quiet webpage in a small corner of the web <cough> but she's putting herself right out there in front of everyone. Great idea - and gutsy.

I think it is supposed to feature original superheroes, so DC/Marvel/WB won't be a problem. First time I saw it I also thought she would do it with known superheros...

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds