Amount

Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]

19 Jul 2013 15:03 - 20 Jul 2013 10:14 #32353 by j2001
Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian] was created by j2001
Ms Liberty is an original character created by steelblazer84 and drawn by The Manic ( The Manic's personal store ).

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

In the first 31-page b&w issue we witness Ms Liberty's origin. It is set in Europe during WWII. Ms Liberty is an American girl who used to be a regular nurse until she got accidentally injected with a new serum that gave her unlimited strength and unlimited durability. Her muscles grow as she grows taller, bursting out of her dress. Given her unmatched powers, she easily brings the Allies to victory over the Axis in a strength feat fest. During a siege, one German girl gets injected as well but she immediately turns against the Nazis, siding with Ms Liberty.

The second issue has been released this week, and it is set in the Pacific war. Ms Liberty and her equally strong and invulnerable sidekick are back.

Here you can read the first 4 pages (plus two covers) of the second issue for free:
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...k-II-Cover-386559531
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-Cover-Alt-386559659
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-II-Page-1-386559716
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-II-Page-2-386559880
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-II-Page-3-386560096
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-II-Page-4-386560202

Both comics can be downloaded from mightfemalemusclecomix .

I have yet to get the second issue, but I read the first one. If you like super powered strong & tall amazons, it might be the best comic ever. ;)
Last edit: 20 Jul 2013 10:14 by j2001.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• j2001
  • j2001's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Jul 2013 17:00 #32355 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
Just downloaded both, really some great feats scenes, thank yu very much !!

More
19 Jul 2013 17:11 #32356 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]

superhumanteenlover wrote: Just downloaded both, really some great feats scenes, thank yu very much !!

Whoa, that was quick! I'm glad you appreciated my post and the comics! :)

• j2001
More
19 Jul 2013 17:19 #32357 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
First I want to thank j2001 for posting this for me. I didn't ask for him to post it, but I am not upset that it has been posted. My friend CDR told me about this forum, but I was going to wait until my site had more super women type stuff till I joined and posted about my site.
As of now, I'm afraid I don't have that much stuff for people who solely like the super women genre. Ms. Liberty and Ms. Liberty II are really my only stuff, with some assorted super strength folios.
I will be adding more in the future, as I have more than a few comics being made that will fit the super hero genre.
I also want to thank J2001 again, for the great summary of the first Ms. Liberty comic. I think I might post some samples of that one soon for you all.
And Also this is to superhumanteen lover, currently my site is missing the 6th page of the 2nd Miss Liberty comic. I'm working on getting that fixed and it should be within the next few days. I apologize for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, steelknight3000

More
19 Jul 2013 17:32 #32358 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]

steeleblazer84 wrote: First I want to thank j2001 for posting this for me. I didn't ask for him to post it, but I am not upset that it has been posted. My friend CDR told me about this forum, but I was going to wait until my site had more super women type stuff till I joined and posted about my site.
As of now, I'm afraid I don't have that much stuff for people who solely like the super women genre. Ms. Liberty and Ms. Liberty II are really my only stuff, with some assorted super strength folios.
I will be adding more in the future, as I have more than a few comics being made that will fit the super hero genre.
I also want to thank J2001 again, for the great summary of the first Ms. Liberty comic. I think I might post some samples of that one soon for you all.
And Also this is to superhumanteen lover, currently my site is missing the 6th page of the 2nd Miss Liberty comic. I'm working on getting that fixed and it should be within the next few days. I apologize for that.

first of all welcome to the site steeleblazer84 it's nice to see that there is content from producers out there that we don't know about, i hope that you will find this place a nice friendly place to be and i hope to see you around.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Jul 2013 19:08 #32359 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]

steeleblazer84 wrote: First I want to thank j2001 for posting this for me. I didn't ask for him to post it, but I am not upset that it has been posted. My friend CDR told me about this forum, but I was going to wait until my site had more super women type stuff till I joined and posted about my site.

You're right, that's why I didn't go into details regarding the other comics. But I opened this thread anyway because Ms Liberty issues 1 and 2 alone are worth paying the subscription fee. It'd mean paying each issue about $7.5 which I think is a fair price.

No need to thank me, 'twas my pleasure ;)

• j2001
More
19 Jul 2013 21:35 #32361 by ck
Replied by ck on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
I'm definitely re-subcribing :)

More
20 Jul 2013 04:22 #32365 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
Definitely worth a look, great job

More
20 Jul 2013 09:27 #32373 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
ok, no problem steeleblazer84, thank yu

More
21 Jul 2013 15:04 #32397 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
Any chance to get these comics by paypal?

More
21 Jul 2013 20:13 #32402 by steeleblazer84
Hey guys, since I am new here, I know some of you haven't seen the samples from my first comic. Again, please don't join my site thinking its a bastion for Superwomen comics. I only have these two comics and about 2-3 image folios that would be of interest to you. I rather you just enjoy the samples for now, and you bet your bottom dollar I'll have more content that will interest you all in the future.
Thanks again for the all the comments and feedback, I love hearing that people enjoy the stories I write and the characters I've created.

Enjoy the samples everyone again, no nudity in this, but lets just err on the side of caution. NSFW!
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...-One-Cover-387079055
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...Asteeleblazer84&qo=3
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...Asteeleblazer84&qo=2
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...Asteeleblazer84&qo=1
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...Asteeleblazer84&qo=0
And again, feel free to comment. I love to hear back from ya guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

More
22 Jul 2013 11:11 - 22 Jul 2013 11:26 #32410 by smoki07
I replied to your pm, i waiting for an answer steeleblazer84
Last edit: 22 Jul 2013 11:26 by smoki07.

More
24 Jul 2013 18:24 #32435 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Ms Liberty [OC] [amazonian]
Your site looks very interesting, Steeleblazer84 ! And I think it's in the good place in this forum. Ms Liberty's comic is exactly what I'm looking for. I saw that there are a lot of pictures featuring Super strong amazones performing in great feat of strength. So, I think I'm gonna try it ! :)

More
25 Jul 2013 00:00 #32437 by steeleblazer84
Artnico, all I can say is thanks for both looking at my images and taking the time to respond. If you do decide to join my site, I hope you enjoy all the comics, image galleries, and animations that I have. I have a lot more planned in the future, and I hope to do my best to make every single penny that you and everyone else spends worth it. I'm really just tickled pink at the buzz that Ms. Liberty II has gotten so far, its really by far on of the best responses I've ever gotten in my life about any thing I've ever created. So thank you. And even if you don't purchase a membership, I still thank you for taking the time to respond and post a comment.

More
29 Jul 2013 11:12 #32502 by Artnico
I just joined MightyFemaleMuscleComix and I do not regret my subscription ! :woohoo:

My first motivation was to see Ms Liberty's comic and I'm not disappointed ! This is one of the best Superwomen comic I ever read in my life thanks to the story (supsens, dialogues and lot of female feat of super strength action), the characters (sexy and super strong women)... :) :) :)

But I also found many amazing pictures and illustrated stories of Super strong women that may be of interest to many members of Superwomenmania forum. I recommend everyone to sign up, especially since you can choose a one-time billing.

Of course, I wish there will be a Ms Liberty III, this comic is definitely a Must-Have so I can only encourage the artist to continue in this way !

;)

More
29 Jul 2013 13:49 #32505 by smoki07
Yeah I wish too for Ms Liberty III. in the end of II, there are a reference about soviets so let's hope for new adventure.

More
29 Jul 2013 19:33 #32507 by steeleblazer84
Artnico, I don't think I've ever gotten a better review. I'm very proud of Ms. L, and your words humble me. All I can hope to endeavor is to do my best and hopefully you all will enjoy all that I have in store for Ms. L. I don't foresee a way to get the 3rd story finished before 18 months. And it might take longer than that....
However, that does not mean you all will have to wait that long for new adventures. I'm working with a new artist and we just finalized the character design for this series of short comic stories. Don't worry, Ms. L is not going to change. In fact she looks amazing. She's still based off how The Manic drew her, but in this artists style. Again, really amazing stuff. And the comics should doubtless be amazing as well.
Again I have plans to work with The Manic before we start on the third Ms. Liberty comic. I want to bring him into the fold and have him draw a few of the short comic stories. I'm slowly compiling ideas and I'm placing the ones I think he'll like to the side for him.
And here's a teaser for Ms. Liberty III, I know it might be cruel. But, it going to be big and epic. A bit cold war spy thriller, a bit James Bond antics here and there, and a whole lot of Ms. Liberty. Its going to have to be the biggest comic of them all. Which is why both myself and The Manic will be taking a bit of time off before we start on it.
Thanks again for all the kind words. All this buzz and kind feedback has been a dream come true for me. This is the reason why I write and make the comics, for people like you all to enjoy them.
Thanks!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, smoki07, j2001

More
30 Jul 2013 00:00 #32510 by Artnico
Sounds good for your future update SteeleBlazer ! :)

I take opportunity of a short answer to make a little request for Ms Liberty's costume : could you make her with those sexy greek sandals you designed in your Various Pictures 2 "Zues vs Hera" and in your fantastic illustrated story "Hercules Vs. The Amazon Women" ??

Thanks !

More
02 Aug 2013 06:25 #32543 by steeleblazer84
Hey guys, I didn't want to post this in a new topic, as I wanted the caveat that I stated about not signing up to my site to be still in effect. However, I just posted a new 30 image Feats Of Strength Folio on my site. Its the 3rd folio of its kind. It might be of some interest to those of you who have already joined because of Ms. Liberty. However, again I stress I don't have much content so it might behoove you all to wait till I get more superhero content. Which I promise you I will get. I just know times are tough, and money is getting tight, and I just don't want anybody to regret joining my site.
Now, with that being said let me describe you this new folio. Its TOTALLY NSFW!!!
Again this is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
The folio as stated above consists of 30 images and has a ton of super strength feats. I have huge barbell and dumbbell lifting, metal weight plates being folded in half, barbells being bent, dumbbells being crushed, and chains being broken in ways I think most of you may never have thought they could be broken in. I had a lot of fun with the last bit, and this image set contains 6 separate and distinct chain break images. And I think they are the best ones I've made so far. I enjoy making them even though they can be tricky and time consuming, these turned out amazing. I hope you enjoy. Here are the samples to 3 of the images.
NSFW!!! Enjoy!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Feats-...ASteeleBlazer84&qo=2
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Feats-...ASteeleBlazer84&qo=1
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Feats-...ASteeleBlazer84&qo=0

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds