Amount

Sinsationals #0, my superheroine comic, is out!

14 Oct 2013 17:01 #33511 by shade1

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

www.sinsationals.net/store.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shade1
  • shade1's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Oct 2013 18:13 #33512 by j2001
Guys you should really check this out, M ("Mammazonia") ought to be one of the star character of this board. She's basically Shade's take on a Wonder Woman-like character, just a bit darker (both physically and emotionally). She's an Amazon from Themiscyra which makes her exceptionally strong and tough (other than painfully beautiful, that is). Plus, her black and silver "official" costume is amazing.

Issue #0 introduces all the characters and for $3 you're getting a 35+ page professional comic full of hot, powerful, awesomly drawn girls. :)

More
14 Oct 2013 19:32 #33514 by lfan
Agree 100%.....typical Shade quality stuff and for 3 bucks, you get 6 origin stories with some great art! Buy it NOW!

ElF

More
15 Oct 2013 01:16 #33523 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Sinsationals #0, my superheroine comic, is out!
Paid for it but where's the download link? Is he supposed to send an email?

More
15 Oct 2013 01:45 - 15 Oct 2013 01:49 #33524 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic Sinsationals #0, my superheroine comic, is out!
Well don't use the email PayPal provides it will bounce.

Edit: The system was just slow.
Last edit: 15 Oct 2013 01:49 by Ravens_ghost.

More
15 Oct 2013 01:50 #33525 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Sinsationals #0, my superheroine comic, is out!
Nevermind, it just takes a few minutes for the link.

More
23 Oct 2013 18:49 #33730 by Artnico
I bought it and I loved it!

This issue #0 is very interesting because of the great characters background.

I will not surprise anyone if I told you that my favorite character is M aka "Mammazonia. This is for me the ideal woman : tall, sexy and super strong! She's a Wonder Woman like but she seems to be more agressive and Shade seems to put her super strength more forward than the famous Diana. As the leader of the group, I hope futures issues will focus on her.

As I my favourite superwoman's power is superstrength, I also love Gamma Sex Bomb, she has the perfect classical backgroud for me (that's remind me my own character Kim Danver aka STRONG GIRL) but I think she looks too "Hulky" that makes her look like a man instead of a sexy woman with shape, curves and breast. Without making too many changes that would alter the character, I think Shade could give her a little less muscles, a curvier butt, a bigger breast and longer hair, brief a little more femininity. ;)

Anyway, I want to congratulate Shade for his talent and his great job. :)

More
24 Jan 2014 19:43 #35277 by lfan
Special shout out to Shade, our longtime friend and ubergirl artist for getting his Sinsationals comic in the Comixology bookstore. You can buy it here if you haven't already:

www.comixology.com/Sinsationals-0/digital-comic/65967

ElF

More
More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds