Amount

Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21

23 Oct 2013 13:38 #33727 by j2001
Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21 was created by j2001
comics-x-aminer.com/2013/10/22/first-loo...erior-spider-man-21/
marvel.wikia.com/Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_21

Otto Octavius has battled the likes of the Kingpin, the Hobgoblin, and the Vulture, but this November he faces his greatest threat yet in Superior Spider-Man #21 – the next installment in the biggest, boldest superhero comic of the year! From the blockbuster creative team of Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli – Stunner is back in town, and she’s out to avenge the death of the only man she’s ever loved, Doc Ock! Now she’s on a mission to obliterate the man who killed him – the Superior Spider-Man! Can Otto defend himself from Stunner’s onslaught without revealing his dark secret? What does this mean for the tangled web of Otto’s love life? Don’t miss the stunning Superior Spider-Man #21 this November for the answer!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #21 (SEP130696)
Written by DAN SLOTT
Art by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
FOC – 10/21/2013, On-Sale – 11/13/2013

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Artnico, jyache, ong76win2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• j2001
  • j2001's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Oct 2013 14:57 #33728 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21
I did not know these drawings! They are amazing ! :woohoo:
Thank you for sharing ! :) :) :)

More
23 Oct 2013 19:20 #33733 by d_k_c
Replied by d_k_c on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21
Doc Ock as Spiderman - That still bothers me....what were the writers thinking?

More
23 Oct 2013 20:21 #33735 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21

d_k_c wrote: Doc Ock as Spiderman - That still bothers me....what were the writers thinking?

I don't know, I'm still trying to wrap my head around "One More Day".

More
23 Oct 2013 21:03 #33736 by d_k_c
Replied by d_k_c on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21
Thankfully I had stopped collecting before that series was thrown into the mix. I was thinking at one point to pick that series up -Probably best I didn't

But an unrelated note....I was tempted back in the day to write a What if? Where MJ or Felecia somehow acquired the Infinity Gauntlet. I still thank that'd be fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, furbutt4

More
23 Oct 2013 21:29 #33737 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21

d_k_c wrote: Thankfully I had stopped collecting before that series was thrown into the mix. I was thinking at one point to pick that series up -Probably best I didn't

But an unrelated note....I was tempted back in the day to write a What if? Where MJ or Felecia somehow acquired the Infinity Gauntlet. I still thank that'd be fun

Please write that story it sounds like it be epic.

More
23 Oct 2013 22:32 #33740 by Woodclaw

Ravens_ghost wrote:

d_k_c wrote: Thankfully I had stopped collecting before that series was thrown into the mix. I was thinking at one point to pick that series up -Probably best I didn't

Same here.

More
25 Oct 2013 17:04 #33799 by Zespara
Replied by Zespara on topic Stunner in Superior Spider-Man #21

Anon wrote:

Ravens_ghost wrote:

Same here.

I've always loved What If? stories. Quite a few times they were better than the main storylines that were actually written and I'm sure that a fanfic What If? is better than the dreck that's being passed as stories in the Marvel Universe nowadays.

That being said, I do like the artwork in this Stunner story. The Spidey/Doc Ock mind switch... not so much.

Z

More
25 Oct 2013 18:05 #33800 by Woodclaw

Zespara wrote:

Anon wrote:

Ravens_ghost wrote:

Same here.

I've always loved What If? stories. Quite a few times they were better than the main storylines that were actually written and I'm sure that a fanfic What If? is better than the dreck that's being passed as stories in the Marvel Universe nowadays.

That being said, I do like the artwork in this Stunner story. The Spidey/Doc Ock mind switch... not so much.

Z

I have to agree all the way about What Ifs, very often the stories were more entertaining and allowed some more interesting plot developments than the main ones (Spider Girl remains one of the best ever).

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds