Amount

Wonder Woman Bombshell

19 Jun 2014 23:27 #36871 by Markiehoe
Wonder Woman Bombshell was created by Markiehoe
Managed to get my hands on a Wonder Woman Bombshell variant edition. While I knew the inside story would have nothing to do with the cover I was surprised to find a pretty boring story inside. Wonder Woman is only featured in a few pages and a very disturbing add is featured in the book. Kinda disappointing, I won't be seeking out issue 33.

The cover is awesome, I might frame this and hang it on the wall.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Markiehoe
  • Markiehoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 Jun 2014 23:34 #36873 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Wonder Woman Bombshell
great cover, crappy book.....I cannot stand this run of Wonder Woman -- from the writing down to the artwork. I like her much better in the SM/WW series.....

ElF

More
19 Jun 2014 23:39 #36875 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Wonder Woman Bombshell
Believe it or not this is the first DC comic I have purchased first run since the late 1980s
Every now and then I venture into the dollar bins looking for "Girl Art" and when I buy DC I am always dissapointed in the stories.

• Markiehoe
  • Markiehoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Jun 2014 09:31 #36880 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Wonder Woman Bombshell

lfan wrote: great cover, crappy book.....I cannot stand this run of Wonder Woman -- from the writing down to the artwork. I like her much better in the SM/WW series.....

ElF

I might be a minority here, but I like most (not all) of what they're doing in WW personal series. While it's not the character at her best, I believe that they're doing a decent job at writing. It's not the character at her best, but we have seen much worst done to WW over the years.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds